X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamila?

Just like you would do with a day old newspaper, you throw it in the trash, the same can be said for this set of this man posing as a wannabe LB. Jesus Christ, when compared to the beautys next to her on the left just looking at her makes me retch. Whose bright idea that an LB from Portugal has anyplace on an Asian Ladyboy website. If you are going to subject us to a worldly view of LB'S try at least to get some that can give the Thai LB'S a run for thier money. Kamila falls way short I'm afraid.

Dear PogueMahone...

Thankyou for your comments. It's always good to get feedback about the models.

I have filed this with the numerous positive comments that you have made in the past about the ladyboys that you actually DO like.

Sincerly,

Stogie O Bear

Comment

If you mean they being a Thai Lb, looking like a female, acting like a female then my list of favorites from this website is quite large. In my butterfly days I made damn sure to go through the LB Bars in Nana like Sherman through Georgia. It's the trash that sometimes gets posted here that ruffles me feathers. Most of the time I have nothing to say but when I see something like that I express my opinion as is my right given the fact that I have payed the piper.

Comment

variety is the spice of life

Comment

I don't like post ops but there is a small deranged    group of people out there who like them. So I can understand the site having a small amount of content, I just pass over those sets. The same with the non asian pics I wouldn't mind a set once in a while as long as it doesn't affect the main focus.

I do agree that there are probably some better looking girls out there.

I'm sure Brock will love this one
          Attached Files
          I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

I have filed this with the numerous positive comments that you have made in the past about the ladyboys that you actually DO like.

Sincerly,

Stogie O Bear

hilarous, musta worked overtime too SB,
            Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

i see u are a popehead pogue mahone! Sherman went through Atlanta as he hated the Prods!!!!!

Comment

Hey i like Thai ladyboys,

But i'd rather see 24 from Thaialnd and 1 from Portugal than 25 fron Thailand

Think she has an intersting dick and Gogo did a great job with the shoot!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 07 2006,13:21) Dear PogueMahone...

Thankyou for your comments. It's always good to get feedback about the models.

Sincerly,

Stogie O Bear

Why do I feel that Stogie's really trying in a nice way to say.... "Could you just..Shut Up!!"

This "nice" style he's using sure is confusing

randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

Ha ha! No - I don't want PogueMahone to 'shut up!' He's probably voicing what a lot of posters are secretly thinking and I don't mind hearing his barbs!

She's certainly not my cup of tea either! But neither are many of the Asian models we post here!

We don't often feature non-Asian models and we can easily afford to let in one or two a month out of the 25 shoots that we do feature...

My reply was a bit sarcastic but if you know me you'll find it pretty funny and I'm sure that PogueMahone gets the joke too!

Comment

Hi, i see also an update of Kamila in asian.ts, and i thank you.
                      Are there other pics or can i see her in other sites ?

Comment

(clubhouse @ Sep. 14 2006,18:13) Hi, i see also an update of Kamila in asian.ts, and i thank you.
                        Are there other pics or can i see her in other sites ?
                        I'm sorry if i post in a wrong thread

Comment

Working...
                        X