Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great entartainment, but for those who like gore'n'blood the thai tv news was better before, around '04, when it was close up from traffic-accidents, shoot or stabe wounds, suicides .. the whole spectre ..
    well, it's still close ups as long as the person isn't dead. just a couple of months ago they film a guy being shot and the docs was trying to save his life .. in the operation room ...T-I-T!!!

Comment

(olekunde @ Sep. 12 2006,15:27) ... the lady boy asked the young man if he would like to come and play video games."

"Hey big boy, wanna come up and see my X-Box?"

That's hysterical. I want the job covering the police beat for that paper ...

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Sep. 12 2006,13:57) The Pattaya City News are entertaining me since years! Absolutely hilarious!!!  

Check this out:
        http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_11_09_49_7.htm

Where was Billy?? She's cute and has to steal Ferrero Rocher for 70 Baht!!! Can't you guys take better care of those poor Pattaya girls???

The GNP of Pattaya goes down 87% when Billy's out of town

randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

I like to play video games. Why don't random ladyboys ever approach me and ask if I want to come and handle her joystick???
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Then next trip you have to go to Pattaya
            I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

... and no need to bring them aircon's ... Ferrero Rocher does it as well!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
              X