X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new concept for the lb bars

would it be any market for the lb bars to have a blowjob boot, the same as in pumpstation and star of light?
    lets say the customers pay 300b for 5min of sucking a lb dick and a higher rate for completion?
    this way the customers could also check out the equipment to the lady before eventually take her back to the room.

i know its already a practice to suck a little bit in the bar or toilet(been there done that), but not all the ladies are up for it in public

A good idea in theory, but I don't think it would ever fly. Just my sense, but I've never had a girl shy about servicing my goodies out in public - and some of the booths in Cascades or Obsessions can hide you well enough if there's not a lot of punters around (as is usually the case).
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Reminds me of the time I saw Pamela/Raa and scarescrow giving a hand job in Obsession to some old guy on the shit seat directly across from the DJ booth - I was sat on the back row of the 'stadium seating' on the wall facing the entrance and could not avoid but notice what was going on - apparently according to Raa (after she had washed her hands LOL) he is a regular but never barfines anyone.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

How about this for a new concept.

We refuse to pay more than 400 for a bar fine.

They could; ban us = no income
        cut off our cocks = no income
        shoot us = no income

Comment

is a great idea in principle, to protest the 600 baht barfine. but even if you got everyone here to abide, there are too many that go to the bars that would just pay it without question, thus undermining it. damnit.

Comment

(jonkeyes @ Sep. 10 2006,13:00) is a great idea in principle, to protest the 600 baht barfine. but even if you got everyone here to abide, there are too many that go to the bars that would just pay it without question, thus undermining it. damnit.
            Really! Esp the Japanese. They're so used to paying high prices for their things back in Japan that 600b probably seems like spare change.
            It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

Working...
            X