X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy

Bad news for all you Nancy lovers..Apparently she is gone to Australia and staying with her boyfriend ....
    Some one posted at Pattaya chat..
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

maybe, but she told me she will stay in khon kaen for awhile .. but if the bird has flown to greener pasteurs(??), there will be other happier lbs around to find out my ring-muscle is still intact

Comment

If she needs somewhere to stay I can put her up rent free. Just don't tell Donnnnny.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Her big Snake will feel right at home in Oz.... with all the other BIG wild Snakes there!        

Comment

Hey Bam you just made your 4000TH post
          I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

sad sad news. i hope she comes back.

Comment

.. I HOPE THE GUY CHOKES TO DEATH!  

Comment

Hey,

I spoke to Nancy on MSN. She will be back in about 2 months.

Regards,

Ang

Comment

(anicon @ Sep. 08 2006,20:54) .. I HOPE THE GUY CHOKES TO DEATH!  
                  now, THATS the spirit

randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

(anicon @ Sep. 09 2006,08:54) .. I HOPE THE GUY CHOKES TO DEATH!  
                    ditto! muhahaha

Comment

I spoke to Nancy a couple of days ago on msn and she told me she was home in Khon Kaen and had been for the last few months

Shes Not entirely a happy bunny at the moment

I did tell her some guys were missing her in Pattaya from this site   which cheered her up

Dave...
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Sep. 16 2006,08:02) Shes Not entirely a happy bunny at the moment
                        Why's she not happy? what's going on?

Comment

..she's unhappy?? how is that, she's a superstar now thanks to her pics showing up on every TS site on the web??  Sometimes I wonder what it is these girls want for themselves, are they ever satisfied?

Comment

Maybe the poor lamb has made the erroneous assumption that we just want to be with her because of the contents of her knickers and we don't care about the real 'her!'

Comment

(Bam @ Sep. 16 2006,08:59)
                              (daveduke007 @ Sep. 16 2006,08:02) Shes Not entirely a happy bunny at the moment
                              Why's she not happy? what's going on?
                              She has probably realised why she spent 16 years wanting to leave the boring home village nr Khon Khaen to find fame, nightlife and sanuk in Pattaya, only to go back at the height of her popularity and be bored shitless again. Cant be much fun where everybody goes to sleep at 9pm and is up again at 5am, particularly when she is operating on the LB clock which of course is more 'of the night' in its outlook....

Cheers
                              Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                              X