Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a far greater chance of being killed in a traffic accident in Thailand than you do of getting HIV.

So reduce the risk, fuck all you can, just dont cross the road.

Comment

so stay at dynasty. same side of the road as nana plaza

Comment

IMHO you're more likely to have caught something on the plane than from any shagging you may have done.

"Dont'worry, be happy, everything's going to be alright"
        Too old to die young!

Comment

Thanks for the responses folks...good to have the benefit of your experience.

I particularly enjoyed the "crossing the road comparison". I nearly killed myself that way on my first night in bkk. I was attempting to cross Sukhumvit road...was looking to my right but didn't realise that cars (or maybe taxis) travel in the opposite direction on the same side of the road.

I saw a car coming around the corner so I made a run for the island in the middle of the road. It was then that I heard a girl scream and felt a rush of wind as a taxi whistled by me within an inch of my face at about sixty mph....nearly all came to an end before I even got to the NEP....now that would have been a stupid way to end it all !
          jet712

Comment

over re-acting
            dont be a drama queen
            been going to far east 4times a year for sex since 89
            passed my medical 4 months ago no prop
            hiv is so hard to catch
            goverments say its easy
            they said 10 years ago 75% of african would be dead by now
            just use comman sense dont fuck drugs users
            and stay out if there any blood about
            in love with nat

Comment

jet712, I feel sorry you didn't come on here sooner and ask for our help... you didn't have to go through this alone.

How can a Doc give you a Xanax Script for such a short duration... then go on a trip and leave you like that cut off. Just being on Xanax and stopping all of a sudden was a good way to have a nervous breakdown.

I€™m sure I€™ve seen  Xanax for sale in the Bangkok drug stores€¦ here you don€™t need a Script just some Baht and you can take all you like.

Comment

(Groundhog @ Sep. 14 2006,21:10)
                (Winston @ Sep. 14 2006,10:07) If you are going to do something that makes you feel guilty, don't do it.
                How do you know until you do it?

(and if you do it after feeling guilty, does that make you a pervert?)

... or just an aficionado of guilty pleasures?
                Happy, without the guilt, cause you dropped the guilt in the process of doing it.

[B]but if you do do it, don't feel guilty about it.

Guilt is a totally unecessary emotion serves no positive purpose, especially when you are to one who the action affects. it only creates turmoil in your own brain.

It is a common catholic trait. Thank god I wasn't born a catholic

Comment

I think I echo some other posters here when I say that if it causes so much fear and worry, then there is no point in partaking in the first place.

You can take all the precautions you like and still feel that kissing could pass something on. If this is the case then don't bother.

I always wear condoms and have had the necessary innoculations, and try to be as safe as possible. This is the best you can hope for.

Just enjoy your hols!!
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(Winston @ Sep. 15 2006,16:52) Guilt is a totally unecessary emotion serves no positive purpose, especially when you are to one who the action affects. it only creates turmoil in your own brain.

It is a common catholic trait.  Thank god I wasn't born a catholic
                    Damn those nuns (and their patent leather shoes) ... I only did it 'til I needed glasses ... so now I'm feeling a bit guilty about my guilt.

Aghhh ... pass the Xanax

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 14 2006,09:51)
                      (jonkeyes @ Sep. 14 2006,10:44) youre drunk and you see the bulge in a gorgeous girls panties and you break down and suck it like a crack pipe.

and then you also blow the crack pipe
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X