X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakarta trip

Recently visited Jakarta & took Jon's advice & contacted Michelle.

I was soon having a fun time with Michelle & one of her friends in my hotel. The girl is wild..but I had been warned.

She has one of the hardest little dicks ever on a LB, loved flaunting it getting it sucked. Pitty the happening wasnt filmed ..turned into a bit of a bukake affair alll over her friend..who's name escapes me...but kept rubbing her gorgeous cock against mine!

Thansk for the intro Jon.

no problems.....and how timely that we just added a nice gallery of Michelle to help you re-live your trip!

happy that you had fun....she is a wildcat for sure. we had fun alone once, and then i did TWO threesome's with her and her pal Sumi, who has one of the biggest dicks i have ever seen. they are great, and very nice as well.

anyone going to JKT...and i know my pal Mr. X from spore is going there soon.........look up these 2.

Jon

Comment

>>>>>anyone  going to  JKT...and i know my pal  Mr. X  from spore is going there soon.........look up these 2.>>>>>

Who is Mr X???
      Mister Arse

Comment

[QUOTE]
        Friends!
        I am going to Jakartafor 3 days ,begin of August,Where to find those hotties?
        Thanks for help
        Ernesto

Comment

Working...
        X