X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie back on Cover!

our cute and very feminine-looking model Natalie is back on the front cover [which will only be around for a few more weeks in any case]. the boyfriend of the postie girl lower right asked us to remove that pic and we did, and then it was replaced with a very nice girl who was not too happy with her removal from page one back in June!

http://asiants.com/index1.html

Hi   (My Photographer)

Khob Khun Ka.... for 2 nice pics of me. You have had kind to me about that. You know, For pics. I love second pic veryyyyyyy much. How did you can shot it? Huh..... So, nice you know. My feel look like a floating when Im was on bed at your house.

she was sent 2 photos via e-mail in March; the second pic she mentions here  in this very nice comment was the one chosen.... our other model Chompoo told me 2 days ago; "Natalie looks just like a poo-ying in that photo so much".  Ummmm, ya, just a bit.

the ratio of cover girls who have slept with  JD can remain the same too, only 6 out of 7;  I don't like posties and Natalie and I have never been together, only friends.  Which should totally dispel any doubts that only girls who are on JD's good side get on the main page!   errrrr, kind of.....  

great ladyboy, number 9 in Obsessions last we knew, heart of pure gold

[email protected]

Any chance of me getting on the front cover before we do away with this page forever? I'll shave my nuts, I promise!

Comment

only shaven nuts?? i think we talk about an extreme makeover

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 15 2006,01:31) Any chance of me getting on the front cover before we do away with this page forever? I'll shave my nuts, I promise!  
        Goddamn, man. You put me right off my lunch there.....

Comment

Working...
        X