First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Farang flock to LOS?

Holy Shit !
    Attached Files

To be fair, you should show a bunch of middle-aged Thai housewives as an apples to apples comparison. I'm pretty positive thats not why farang choose to go to Thailand either!

At any rate, I've seen the UK versions of Maxim and several other British gent rags as well as having traveled the streets of London myself several years ago. If you can't find a hottie in London, I suggest you go to Spec Savers!
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

How did u get yr handle?

Comment

Good question. On second inspection of the picture...yuck.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

ha ha ha yep, not good.......just booked my flight back to LOS will be first new years eve there wow

Comment

Excellent mate. Look forward to seeing you there. Simon's been on my case for not booking and I think this gives me some extra motivation. Definately not going to London, that's for sure!

Comment

(Scooby @ Sep. 17 2006,15:23) How did u get yr handle?
              Dummy Plug

In the event there is no Bedside Call Cord, a Dummy Plug (NHR-DP) must be inserted into the Patient Station receptacle.

http://www.twacomm.com/catalog/model_NHR-DP.htm

Comment

i would love to see a team-pic of the members here .. and a follow-up thread aka "why do thai ladies flock out of thailand"

Comment

well - we are all "hansum men"!
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

I can't tell if these are ladies, crossdressers or lesbians.

Comment

This is just a shot from one of many normal tranny clubs ....so what do you expect! Paris Hilton with a dick. ....the picture just states the bleedin obvious.

A dreadfull post......

Comment

(Scooby @ Sep. 17 2006,15:06) Holy Shit !
                        Bit Beefy has shagged 'em ALL!!! By the way Beefy,i'll be in Big Dogs October 7th&8th to buy the beers i owe you!

Comment

TOMCAT Where is yer sense of humour?.....Did a LB fuk it out of you lol comon fella chill a little....

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 17 2006,15:10) To be fair, you should show a bunch of middle-aged Thai housewives as an apples to apples comparison.

If you can't find a hottie in London, I suggest you go to Spec Savers!

Comment

Working...
                            X