Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cynical, hell yes! Visiting is good, but living is a different game all together. Done the butterfly thing, but it's not as fun as it was. Quality not quantity? Knowing some expats makes the visits a lot more interesting.

Comment

I been coming Far East since 89 and remember when it was 35 baht to the pound ( ouch!). Listening to Politicians in my own country and many others in the far east my faith in human integrity is practically zero now .
      very few people do i trust.....

Compared to other places ive been , including Moscow, Czech Rep ect etc ..Thailand comes off pretty good. try complaining to a Russian police officer and you will get beaten up just for starters. Thailand is a third world country and so once has to expect all that goes with that... corruption etc...but its still a pleasant place compared to Moscow on Xmas day.

My love of Ladyboys never wanes and ill be living in LOS for sure one day and definately within 10 years. Love the people and love the country. The top of the learning curve never arrives for me unfortunately..... i always get bitten by something ....or somebody....

I travel more than most i guess and i can say that i always anticipate a trip to Bankok as much now as i did in 1994......

Comment

(Tomcat @ Sep. 19 2006,20:33) Compared to other places ive been , including Moscow, Czech Rep ect etc ..Thailand comes off pretty good. try complaining to a Russian police officer and you will get beaten up just for starters. Thailand is a third world country and so once has to expect all that goes with that... corruption etc...
        Gotta agree 100%.  And the Thai people are great, and it's really the only place outside Brazil (which is rougher) to find LBs

Am I cynical.  Not at all.  I guess because I've lived in Asia most of my adult life, I'm used to the ideosyncracies of life and business here (politeness intermingled with corruption).  That's just the way it is. And Thailand is a fun place (not too many rules, and people are pretty social and laid back)

BTW Tomcat, I agree ... you don't complain to the Russian police ... that's just giving a great excuse for them to shake you down (and beat you up as you note).  A Russian policeman wouldn't even set down his vodka bottle for less than $20 (oh ... and it has to be US dollars ... none of those dirty roubles)

Comment

Cynical no, more cautious yes.
          I first arrived in LOS in 1981 on route to a new life in Aus, within the 3 weeks that I initially spent there I remarked to my then Girlfriend that I would one day go there to live. After many trips between 1990 & 1995 I eventually head off and in 1996 I packed up in Aus and moved to Pattaya.
          I spent 6 years living in Pattaya untill in 2002 I decided a new perspective was needed, I had become jaded with the whole scene which when it's not fun any more, it is time to re.evaluate.
          I now Holiday once or twice a year and enjoy it more now than ever. Pattaya is still my favourite area and has more than enough Ladyboys for me to handle.
          If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

I live in SEA and have been dipping in to Thai LB scene (pun intended) since 94.

Actually, I feel jaded after every trip to LOS. It's hard not to when you're paying for sex - regardless of context or location. The bar scene in LOS makes it worse. Then after 6-12 mos of just GGs, I head back to LOS full of desire for LBs (sites like this fuel it), satisfy myself, feel jaded immediately afterward and swear myself off the scene (for a while). Maybe this is a Catholic ritual of guilt.

Anyway, IMHO, over past 12 yrs, the LB scene in general has become more commercial and jaded but also greater number of attractive LBs nowadays. On the other hand, maybe age has both made me grumpier and lowered my standards ...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 19 2006,09:16) Getting old eh? Well, thanks, mate. All of a sudden I feel a lot better!  

Yes, point taken and that's certainly a factor. I think KatoeyLover knows me pretty well as we have stayed with each other in our country and over here on a couple of occasions. It's not a mood thing. My moods never change too much. It's an attitude thing!

I'm at that stage in my life when I haven't quite got used to the fact that not everyone sees my opinion as important or right!

Now that I'm right all the time no-one listens!  

When I was young, I didn't know shit and I WAS unimportant and wrong! In the future when I'm older I won't care about being ignored or even noticed! It's just a stage of living.
              No, its not an age thing - we are just boring old gits!!!

Really, though, when one does find a comfort zone, it does take a lot to get out.
              Back at home I find going out a real pain during the week, and value my home time all the more, especially when working.
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

ahhh stogie your right its just a stage of life. why do you always get it right. fucking bastards)
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(BigTel @ Sep. 19 2006,22:00) I spent 6 years living in Pattaya untill in 2002 I decided a new perspective was needed...

Pattaya is still my favourite area and has more than enough Ladyboys for me to handle...
                  Classic!

Comment

Stogie what about taking in some of that fresh Pattaya sea air and meeting up with Billy, Dave duke and I at Didis bar soi 7 from 8pm onwards 22nd 23rd & 24th Nov

Comment

(BigTel @ Sep. 23 2006,00:40) Stogie what about taking in some of that fresh Pattaya sea air and meeting up with Billy, Dave duke and I at Didis bar soi 7  from 8pm onwards 22nd 23rd & 24th Nov
                      OK!

Comment

I probably don't have enough experience to post here, although my first lb was 5 years ago, i only started punting last year.
                        But 6 trips later i certainly feel more cynical about it all. It started with wided eyed enjoyment and fun, now i find myself analysing the girls too much and getting jaded with it too quickly- i just had my shortest stay in thailand (3 or 4 days) and felt bad when leaving- i.e. spending time with girls who are only after one thing (a youngish ATM machine).
                        I used to believe some of the girls liked me but now the reality has set in (although 6 trips in just over 1 year hasn't helped my looks ).
                        I am also cynical about love- some of the girls seem to crave it and to me that ends in a feeling of being trapped.
                        My thoughts change weekly but at the moment i'm planning on quitting the short fuck-fest holidays and spending longer travelling (my other love besides LBs and viet pussy) and hopefully i'll meet some nice girls (preferably with similar backgrounds and preferences to me) along the way. These short whore trips are too meanlingless if i do them too often.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 23 2006,02:50)
                          (BigTel @ Sep. 23 2006,00:40) Stogie what about taking in some of that fresh Pattaya sea air and meeting up with Billy, Dave duke and I at Didis bar soi 7 from 8pm onwards 22nd 23rd & 24th Nov
                          OK!
                          That's Great, I look forward to meeting you Stogie

Comment

(rayton @ Sep. 23 2006,05:12) These short whore trips are too meanlingless if i do them too often.
                            Never have been to Thailand, some time in PH (no ladyboys) but after just one trip, I felt the same way as you. Whores are whores, no matter what. I just want to go out, go home, fuck, sleep, wake up, fuck again, and then breakfast. Trip around the city, check things out, have dinner, catcha buzz, fuck again, sleep. Start all over again.

Numbers don't matter, I don't even want to count. The bullshit I wish to avoid. I read the trip reports, check out the pics, some are lovely girls, some just too damn scary. I don't need to cum 21 times in a 7 day period with whatever skank I can pick up. Too much drama with fucking one girl, going back to the bar, and gettng another girl while the other gives you stink eye. Dinner companion, bedroom companion, makes for a good time and trip.

Not judging, just explaining myself and how I think. I do like reading this stuff though, and what's good for me may not jive with you. If it feels good, do it.

Comment

I am very cynical, but i would not say the LOS & LB's have been the major contributor to this. My 1st trip to the LOS was around1979 - 1980, & I have made in excess of a hundred visits since, a similar situation for the Philippines, easy to do when you have lived in Hong Kong & Taiwan during your miserable existance.

Since starting down the travel road, like Donnnnny, I have tucked around 80 countrys under my belt & also endured 23yrs in the British Army, I saw things in that time that have altered the manner in which I look at things & my attitude forever, & I rarely see the real good in anything anymore, & the farce that is religion, just don't get me started on that as a stornch athiest.

I am still living in hotels 6-8months a year, visiting around 15-20 countries every 12 months, you become very tainted about all things. Western women have annouyed me to the point where i can hardly acknowledge there presence unless forced to do so, they are gold diggers & have but one agenda themselves at your expense & the average LB has forgotten more about sex & femaninty than they will ever know. Paying for it, you are paying for it all your life, so wise up & enjoy what your paying for.

The LOS, PI & Latin America are places you can pretend that someone actually likes you & you can have sex in abundance with alot more fun & no real restrictions, except possibly yourself. You pays your money & for the agreed time, which is very flexible, its an escape. I am having as much fun in these places as i was in 1979 - 1980. The "horror" stories I read about what has happened to some people I can believe, but I have always managed to get on with the locals. Respect.

BUT..... I live in UK, all these places are a breath fresh air after the mess this idiot government has got itself into here.

Cynical me................... Noooo!
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                              X