Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azura, no face shots but nice body. I'm sure I remember Mai Kee posting about this girl awhile ago.
    Attached Files
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(vangough05 @ Sep. 21 2006,14:16)   Flights are now back to normal and cheap, cheap, cheap
      Damn you Aussies. I'm trying to come for the holidays and I can't find anything within a week of X-mas thats less than $1,300 from SFO!
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(andre459 @ Sep. 22 2006,01:11) Azura, no face shots but nice body. I'm sure I remember Mai Kee posting about this girl awhile ago.
        Yeah, she's a real gem and a close friend!!!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Andre those are fine pics...but yeah the price seems crazy when you have been to LOS.

Comment

Agreed. If you lived that close, why wouldn't you just go to LOS.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(andre459 @ Sep. 22 2006,07:09)
              Damn!Thats fucking hot!Wish she had her meat out tho!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 22 2006,09:32)
                (vangough05 @ Sep. 21 2006,14:16)   Flights are now back to normal and cheap, cheap, cheap
                Damn you Aussies. I'm trying to come for the holidays and I can't find anything within a week of X-mas thats less than $1,300 from SFO!  
                Shit d_p i'm off from 10/5 to 10/26 from SFO rt+hotel for 1,501!!!You're going at the wrong time of year!Go to Eva airlines.com,maybe get something there,but hafta keep checking!

Comment

What hotel are you staying at??? The Cockroach Inn? Trust me, I've looked using every tool imaginable. Price-wise, I've pretty much determined that it would be impossible for any airline to fly to LOS from where I'm at for less than $800 and I've never been able to see a price that low with taxes included.

PS: If you can, e-mail me your itinerary, I want to see this for myself!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 24 2006,02:19)  What hotel are you staying at??? The Cockroach Inn? Trust me, I've looked using every tool imaginable. Price-wise, I've pretty much determined that it would be impossible for any airline to fly to LOS from where I'm at for less than $800 and I've never been able to see a price that low with taxes included.

PS: If you can, e-mail me your itinerary, I want to see this for myself!
                    LOL,no,not cockroaches!New World Lodge Hotel.No idea how to send things other than regular email.Will put mine in yours here!

Comment

Working...
                    X