X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcam at Jenny Star Bar Pattaya?

There appears to be a live webcam at the bar. Here's a link and hopefully someone more technically aware than me can see if there is live feed.

http://www.pattayalivecam.com/camsample/jenny.shtml
    Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Well being technically aware, it seems the picture is static, and I notice the date on the screen is 2004!

I would say that at the time I checked it was not live!

Maybe when the bar opens at 10 pm Pattaya time there may be action, but somehow I doubt it. Looks more like a way to get people to check out all the real estate ads.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

They used to be live- had a series of cameras around Pattaya. I liked especially the one that focussed on a bench on beach rd. Could watch the unknowing punters and girls hooking up.

They had some problems a couple of years ago and all cams went offline.
      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

That feed doesn't work and when it did years ago it was only turned on after the bar shut at 1 in the morning! And then only for two hours!

Comment

Anyone know of some cams around LOS' nightspots that are working?

Comment

Soi 6 Pattaya...this cam is down allot including right now but worth an occasional shot.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 22 2006,03:14) That feed doesn't work and when it did years ago it was only turned on after the bar shut at 1 in the morning! And then only for two hours!  
              JSB shut at 1am LOL - Stogie you need to get down to Pattaya, the bar does not start rocking until 1am and goes through until about 6am - or at least that is what Monkeyman tells me .

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

Working...
              X