X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending flower or birthday cake from overseas

Hi, Guys, especially those of you in Thailand now. Is there any place in Thailand I can call from USA, give them a creditcard number, and have them send either flowers or birthday cakes today! (before mid night 9/26 thai time). The delivery address is in Bangkok. Of course, the store has to be able to speak English to me... a farang business might be the easties...
    Thanks in advance!

(and bumped!)

Given the urgency of your situation I bumped this thread to another forum where it may get a better response...

Darn, I wish I could help you out here... hopefully someone knows an answer to your predicament...

Comment

I don't know about cakes, but I'm sure guys send flowers in BKK all the time. A simple google search should be able to help you locate a farang-oriented service who can ahem...deliver. I know I've seen a few advertised on the net before, but damn if I can remember. I'm sure these guys charge an arm and a leg for this service.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

One idea: find a lucky guy here who's over in Thailand now, and send them a Paypal (or Google Checkout, or some kind of Yahoo payments) credit to do the work for you.

Obviously, you'd have to trust the guy, but then the same goes for any random company you're calling in Thailand. I'd take my chances with an established member from here. (Except for Mirimark...I wouldn't tell him how to reach your Thai sweetie.)
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

There are also websites. I found a few:

http://www.siamflorist.com/
          http://www.thaiwebsites.com/flowers.asp
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Sep. 26 2006,14:57) (Except for Mirimark...I wouldn't tell him how to reach your Thai sweetie.)
            Same goes for Snick and Ozzie.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I used to use this site a bit to send perfume , flowers , chocolates and soft toys , always worked very well and the items always arrived on time , Birthdays , Valentines , Christmas etc , not sure if thats what your after .

http://www.flowers2thailand.com/

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 26 2006,17:07)
                (post-op lover @ Sep. 26 2006,14:57) (Except for Mirimark...I wouldn't tell him how to reach your Thai sweetie.)
                Same goes for Snick and Ozzie.  
                You snooze you lose DP.

Comment

There's Army Soldier everywhere in Bangkok right now with lots of red roses on hand... Ring them up on the military radio channel and I'm sure they won't have any problem driving over to your girls place in a tank to make the delivery. Just think of the surprise of delight she€™ll have when the army arrives with roses sent by you€¦ it€™ll be a birthday like no other she€™ll remember forever.

Comment

S&P Chain of stores, you can try sending them email and see what happens
                    http://www.sandp.co.th/

"Cofee Beans" - Execellent cakes, in Farang neighberhood so someone should be able to speak english. No website
                    668-2713-2504 Fax 668-2713-2643

Other options are to contact a Hotel, Conrad, JW Mariott, Emerald and Windsor all have bakeries
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

also look at
                      http://www.tescolotus.net/Default.asp?Lang=English
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

why dont you go to your local florist and ask em if they have interflora they send everywhere for a price
                        donnnnnny
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(monkeyman @ Sep. 26 2006,15:17) I used to use this site a bit to send perfume , flowers , chocolates and soft toys , always worked very well and the items always arrived on time , Birthdays , Valentines , Christmas etc , not sure if thats what your after .

I agree with Monkeyman with the Flowers2thailand service. I have used it to send flowers quite a few times. The quality of the flowers has always been excellent and well received. In addition to flowers they also have gift baskets, cakes, cookies, gifts and chocolates.

Highly recommended and very reliable! Other bonus is they have realistic prices. Using Interfloral service will cost around 30% or more than the Flowers2thailand service.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(Bam @ Sep. 26 2006,15:26) Just think of the surprise of delight she€™ll have when the army arrives with roses sent by you€¦ it€™ll be a birthday like no other she€™ll remember forever.
                            You mean the roses or the ravashing she'll get by the Thai army stud?

Comment

(rxpharm @ Sep. 26 2006,21:00)
                              (monkeyman @ Sep. 26 2006,15:17) I used to use this site a bit to send perfume , flowers , chocolates and soft toys , always worked very well and the items always arrived on time , Birthdays , Valentines , Christmas etc , not sure if thats what your after .

I agree with Monkeyman with the Flowers2thailand service.  I have used it to send flowers quite a few times.  The quality of the flowers has always been excellent and well received.  In addition to flowers they also have gift baskets, cakes, cookies, gifts and chocolates.

Highly recommended and very reliable!  Other bonus is they have realistic prices.  Using Interfloral service will cost around 30% or more than the Flowers2thailand service.
                              At 1,400 baht for the "Miracle of Love" bouqet (or 2,500 baht for the deluxe version), this ain't cheap.

Have you perhaps thought of a personal air con instead? Practical and cheap!

Comment

Working...
                              X