X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in Pattaya

Just got off the phone and was informed by reliable sources,,there is a new bar at Sunee Plaza Pattaya.
    Guess it wouldn't be too hard to find, as sunee is not that large a place, apparently its near or next to a bar called Sawadee on the corner..
    10/12 young ladyboys parading around in see thru nylons..
    As my sources are gay guys and currently holidaying in ptty from bali,,They commented, to each other whilst they were doing a bar crawl and came upon this place that there deviate buddy, Bali_Ken would be in heaven..
    So what we need is someone thats in Pattaya to go do a bit of searching the area and give us the lowdown..

Bali_Ken

If no one responds in the interim - I will be in Pattaya for a month from December 22nd - and will undertake some investigative journalism.

Comment

Where is Sunee Plaza in Pattaya ?
      10 - 12 young ladyboys - sounds interesting but I dont know eher the place is

Comment

Dave - I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago and Lefty gave me a great and informed response. - Do a search on Sunee Plaza - Lefty's response will be there.

Comment

Thanks Bodysurfer - I have read Lefty's response - I know the area, but never knew it had the name "Sunee Plaza".
          I see you will be in Pattaya shortly - You Lucky Lad.
          I'm hoping to be there late February/March. Pity we are not in town the same time - we could hook-up for a LB hunt.

Comment

Dave - I will be in Pattaya late Feb / early March also - Contact me just before you arrive - " A LB hunting we will go"

Comment

Bodysurfer

Sounds Good - look forward to meeting you - pity it is still 3 months off.

cya Dave

Comment

Working...
              X