X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your style ladyboy

Another new poll here today; what is your "type"? Again, this will help the new management here decide what types should be shown more in the future; for myself, anyone that knows me knows I selected number 3! A cute, ultra-feminine femmy-boy with small bud-breasts, working dick, cute face and small in stature. Think Nut before she got chopped or Kwang before all those useless 'enhancements' and you may get the idea.

Yes, I know these have been done before, but that was before and this is now!

Thanks, guys
    Basically a gay boy with long hair
    0%
    New Ladyboy, no tits, short hair, feminine gestures
    0%
    Femboy; cute face, small hormone tits, working dick, small body, NO surgeries
    0%
    Next-generation Femboy; tits imlanted, hips implanted, on hormones, maybe even contemplating SRS
    0%
    Shemale; Breast implants, working dick, 100% passable your first shemale fantasy
    0%
    True Shemale; Tall, big tits and cock, aggressive and not wimpy, take-charge maybe even Domme and can top
    0%
    Post-op TS girls
    0%

1) Working Dick 2)Looks Like Girl but likes her dick....Thats about it in a nut shell

Comment

Not sure what category, Jai Dee, but Mr Bartman has summed it up perfectly for me too!  

Ask for number 3 on the menu, probably.  Candy?
      TT

Comment

I like the little small girls with small puffy hormone breasts that only know 4 words in English....

"I do for you."
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

2, 3, 5 & 6.

Comment

3,5 and 6. The only important thing is they can get hard.
            I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

It hasen't changed for me after all these years. 100%passable with a nice big suprise under her dress.

Comment

(andre459 @ Oct. 25 2006,14:23) 3,5 and 6. The only important thing is they can get hard.
                which is basically the whole reason we spend time with ladyboys, correct?

or at least for myself, that is what attracted me to ladyboys in the first place 6 or 7 years ago; I like the fact that I can see them get as excited as I am. with ladies and especially posties you just don't know, with a ladyboy there is no hiding it!

Comment

For me is the ming nancy type and jay does it for me also.

Thats what i like but can not always get what you want, so i enjoy the moment and the one your with.

Comment

Sory I can't say...Is up to my little head..
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

3 & 5, and a girl what likes her cock, knows how to use it, likes to cum and has no wish to cut it off.

Comment

had to be no 3, really like the ones who look good without the makeup, & who you'd like to corrupt ( tho in reality their more likely to corrupt you!!)
                        but at the end of the day as long as she looks like a girl & has a nice hard cock to play with im a happy bunny

Comment

As I am passing thru the lands of plenty, be that South America or Asia, going with the flow of the evening & i like who i am talking to, & the old John Thomas gives me the nod, lets do it, but a good strong big working cock tilts the balance a little.
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

All depends on the day the time and what way the winds blowing lol but id say i did more femboys than anything on my last trip but in a perfect world a true shemale whos main aim is to teach me a lesson
                            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Oct. 25 2006,21:22) ... but id say i did more femboys than anything on my last trip...
                              Told ya.... just a matter of time....
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X