X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite holiday destination?

Just curious and for some personal information, as well as laying some groundwork for the new management and also for helping some rookies who may be curious as to what city to hang out in on their trip to The Land of Ladyboys.

which one do you guys like best?

I started it off with Phuket for many reasons, but mainly because you can combine a beach holiday with ladyboys galore! More beautiful than Pattaya but not as wild-west and open as Sin City, and better than BKK because there are less cars! One vote only please, and if you want to elaborate below that would be appreciated.
    Bangkok
    0%
    Pattaya
    0%
    Phuket
    0%
    Koh Samui
    0%
    Chiang Mai
    0%
    Cebu Island
    0%
    Manila
    0%
    Hua Hin
    0%
    Phi Phi Island
    0%
    Stogie's Yard
    0%

I like them all but if I could only go to one it would be Bangkok..

Comment

Phuket for sure for me, great during the day and awesome at nite....defo best destination

Comment

I'm not a big city guy...born and raised in a small town and with few exceptions have always lived in small towns....

In Thai I've only visited BKK, Pattaya, Phuket and Samui...but for some strange reason I just love Bangkok and every time I walk those streets it feels like home...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Pattaya, the sleaze just fills the air and the vodka flows like a mountain stream.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I voted bkk as thats only place been on the list like to try them all if time permits

Comment

i met jaidee through another forum and introduced him to phi phi and in return he introduced me to teresa (talesha) & rita. i am eternally grateful as he apparently is too not really any lb's there but it is a great place to just escape and relax - with or without a lb from phuket or bangkok. i love nature, scenery, and solitude and i'm happy to bring a special lb there with me i live in bangkok now and most of these destinations are anything but a "real" holiday - lucky bastard that i am

Comment

having been to thailand on non lb trips before, my fav places were chiang mai, & phi phi, but for hunting the LB, as afirst timer it will be BK for me,

Comment

Pattaya, Pattaya, Pattaya
                  Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Where ever the LB's & TS are, & the western women are looking miserable. Misery Watch! I love it.
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(bottom4aslb @ Oct. 25 2006,23:56) i met jaidee through another forum and introduced him to phi phi and in return he introduced me to teresa (talesha) & rita.  i am eternally grateful as he apparently is too   not really any lb's there but it is a great place to just escape and relax - with or without a lb from phuket or bangkok.  i love nature, scenery, and solitude and i'm happy to bring a special lb there with me   i live in bangkok now and most of these destinations are anything but a "real" holiday - lucky bastard that i am
                      i voted koh samui because i had such a great time there with a particular girl. Bottom4ats i to like nature and waking up to the sea breeze and the sun rise
                      usually i love the sleeze of bangkok and feel quite at home there, but for me it was koh samui in particular Koh nanguan . cheers donnnnnnnny
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I started my career in Pattaya but find it about as exiting as Halifax now, . So yea the big city gets my nod from the choices posted. As for sleaze, Naples and Rome take some beating.

Comment

Im with you on that one, something about Naples, like Pattaya, a sleazy old joint that you cant get enough of.
                          When she walks, she’s like a samba
                          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

(jungleland @ Oct. 26 2006,17:54) I started my career in Pattaya but find it about as exiting as Halifax now
                            great line..........  never been to Halifax but I hear it is like a  'small Boston' and Boston is boring as fuck so that place must really blow........kinda cold also and lots of newfies!

I liked Pattaya in 1998-2001...... now it's just the McDonalds of  Thailand

Surprised Phuket only got 6 votes! I love that place

and what's up with 100 or more people reading this thead and only 45 or so voting?  people can't take the time to check a box?

I don't get it....

Comment

41/237 people voted come on even you lurkers can click a button right

Comment

Working...
                              X