Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(simon_125 @ Oct. 27 2006,04:39) but at 2 am she used the old i'm a student and need to go now cos I have lessons at 9am line

More classic Lyla!!!

I love this kid.....she is real

Comment

Lie-La....her name says it all!

Comment

When I had her back in 2003 she came    two times in the hour I spent with her. She's a very beautiful and passable Ladyboy too.

Photo of her dancing in OB's I took this year 
        Attached Files

Comment

..who was it that posted in the trip reports that he spent a week with Lyla & before he left bought a $1800 purse for her? She must be a real charmer but I know the type, they know all the right buttons to push & when to push them!  

Comment

(anicon @ Oct. 29 2006,20:06) ..who was it that posted in the trip reports that he spent a week with Lyla & before he left bought a $1800 purse for her? She must be a real charmer but I know the type, they know all the right buttons to push & when to push them!  
            That was actually Lala and not Lyla.

Cheers

Comment

she was basically the first ladyboy i have ever met and she was very kind about my nervousness...is she really nice or just samming me? If I ever go and explore the so aclled LB crush i have now...should she be the first experience? I hope so.

Comment

She was 'samming' you, for sure!

Comment

I'm thinking of looking her up when I next head back to BKK, but am also in two minds. Have never seen her in person but in the photos and videos on the 'net, she comes across as cute and sexy as hell. But then I think about the stories I've seen on this very board about punters catching her stealing from their bags, or not giving good service, and then I start to think that maybe I should just go to Obsessions and pick someone else!

On balance, from guys who've been with her, what's the verdict...yay or nay?

Comment

Never been with her myself, but seen her in the flesh

In my opinion she looks as sexy as hell
                    Attached Files
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Looking great in that photo, in previous photos she looked way too muscular for me and has broad shoulders. Now she is looking extra hot or maybe its just he angle of the photo.
                      brock landers

Comment

A doorman at Obs? Surely she can do better! I've seen those guys - none taller than my shoulders if I recall correctly. Guess she likes em short and small haha.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Hey, I remember the guy  who started this thread, whatever happened to him anyway?  

Lyla is very cool ....... one of the best ladyboys around despite her obvious need  and want to make up stories and lie and scam various falangs, etc.....  but  bottom line, aren't  about 90% of  all Nana ladyboys like that?  100%??   so she is no different

"saw" her recently in the biblical sense [3 times actually], chatted for a few hours each time too....and she is her usual self, a smart, savvy, sexy, streetwise ladyboy just trying to make a living.  good for her and here's hoping she is salting some of that dough away for the future
                          Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                          -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 10 2007,09:01)    "saw" her recently in the biblical sense [3 times actually],

Comment

i looked in the bible and i havent found any mention of Lyla
                              Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

both funny!!
                                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                                -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X