X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB paparazzi

My good friend from Casanova's been telling me that Nicolas Cage is a regular (who stays at the JW Marriott and orders take aways from Casanova every trip - typically 2 or 3 girls a time).

I asked about others and was told Billy Zane, Mickey Rourke and Robert Downey Jnr all are regulars too.

Have any of the guys on this forum seen anyone famous in the bars, or out and about with the LB's... or heard any interesting stories.

It's good to know the celeb's have desires the same as us mere mortals

wasnt mick jagger seen in nep?? but nobody of the girls(ggs) reckognized him

i am bit suprised the girls know downey and rourke. they don't play in typical farang movies the thais like to look at. often they choose appearance over plot.
    thai seem to laugh at the most imbecile slapstick humour in "our" films, when i laugh, i usually do it alone when i am in a thai theatre, unless there is a farang crowd there too ..

Comment

olekunde, I was surprised when they listed off the celeb's.  I guess some-other guy in the bar told them who they were, or they said themselves.

Thus my reason for asking here... I thought the boys here would have seen if anyone famous has been seen on our scene.

Bangkok's such a international city, plus all the movies etc being filmed there now, thought it maybe an interesting question.

Hugh Grant was caught getting felt up in Soi Cowboy (I think it was in Titalic Bar or something... but that was with a GG)

Comment

(Brit @ Oct. 27 2006,21:35) I asked about others .... Mickey Rourke
        and Robert Downey Jr
        all regulars too.
        awesome!

Mickey Rourke is way cool....... Downey, what was he visiting Casa between trips to rehab and breaking into children's bedrooms coming down from a heroin buzz and needing a place to crash? Maybe the short time rooms above Nana suit his needs

M-K..... should we tell 'em about the very smart guy who was seen [and photographed, I still have it] in that shithole Amsterdam TS bar?

Comment

(olekunde @ Oct. 27 2006,19:58) i am bit suprised the girls know downey and rourke. they don't play in typical farang movies the thais like to look at. often they choose appearance over plot.
          Same same...the girls I've spoken with about movies, seem lost when I mention some major Hollywood star's name...

But they do know the names of ever shit pop, techno singer and group...and usually all the words to the songs...but have no idea what the words mean...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

They could be look-alike perhaps!
            When I was in DongMuang some 45 days ago I saw someone who looked 99% like Stallone..with same face, same muscles, same hairstyle, same walking style, but wearing just a short-sleeve T-shirt and jeans. Nobody really looked at him and he was just with another guy.
            I guess if was really Stallone should have been with more people and maybe dressed differently....or not!
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

It was once a topic on another forum when Shaq O'Neal wanted to come to Bangkok. He wanted to be invisible--Good Luck! I was consulted and said he would never be unnoticed anywhere. So he rented a yacht off Pattaya.

Comment

Eddie Murphy got busted in LA for picking up a LB hooker.

Comment

Lots off LBs in Pattaya been with Jimmy White...(U.K guys know who he is)...
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

go the whirlwind, good old Jimmy,
                    yeah i remember eddie murphy being caught, but never heard of any others,
                    So JaiDee who do you have on film??

Comment

No Jonny Depp rumours ?

Cage has been in town shooting a movie

Stallone will be shooting Rambo 4 ( Terrorists take a geriatric ward hotage, not knowing Rambo is the patient in room 120 )

I would so like to meet Nicholas Cage in Casanova, that would make my year...but I would keep in secret..so maybe it already happened
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Oct. 28 2006,10:15) Stallone will be shooting Rambo 4 ( Terrorists take a geriatric ward hotage, not knowing Rambo is the patient in room 120 )
                        Speaking of Rambo and 'terrorists' did you notice who the film Rambo III was dedicated to (Stallone normally doesn't dedicate his movies to anyone) ....

At the end of the movie, it is dedicated to the Taliban, who Stallone calls the 'dedicated freedom fighters of Afganistan'

I wonder which terrorist 'flavour of the month' Rambo IV will dedicate itself to....

I see an opportunity for a poll

Comment

(Snick @ Oct. 28 2006,08:15) Stallone will be shooting Rambo 4  ( Terrorists take a geriatric ward hotage, not knowing Rambo is the patient in room 120 )
                          Maybe there will be a part for me....
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Oct. 28 2006,11:48)
                            (Snick @ Oct. 28 2006,08:15) Stallone will be shooting Rambo 4  ( Terrorists take a geriatric ward hotage, not knowing Rambo is the patient in room 120 )
                            Maybe there will be a part for me....
                            Not to get off topic, and maybe this as been asked and answered already and I missed it.....

But, Kahuna, bro, what's the source of that wonderful quotation in your signature?

Comment

Robert James Waller, Just Beyond the Firelight.
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X