Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Post

Hello Guys and Gals

For those of you who have been here a short time only and don't know this screen name, I work here! But not for long...... final papers have been signed, new management is taking over now, and I am now heading into another career outside of the adult realm starting this week.

I will keep this post short and then lock it with no replies allowed; I appreciate the way all my true friends feel and I liked helping as many people as possible to meet ladyboys and make their travels in Asia more enjoyable so don't sweat it.  I am not looking for Kudo's or 'atta boys' here, I just wanted to say goodbye because once I start working back in the  REAL world I am not sure how often I can follow this board here, sorry.

Management has asked me to keep this brief and I will; thanks again for following this website and for making it the best one on the internet for this topic.  With guys like Stogie and the others still working here you can rest assured that nothing at all will change.  As for myself it's time to go, the next chapter of my life is calling.

Thanks again guys, Cheers!  

Jon  

Working...
X