Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitty Update

Jon,

Any luck in tracking down this little Kitty?  I know, I don't make plans and there are lots to choose from....but it can't hurt asking....Be safe, Lotusman

That's a lovely view out there innit?

By the way is it just me or does anyone thing she should lose the carpet?

Whe should have a carpet poll!

Comment

Definitely! Cry timber when they fall!!!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

lotus...you know me and you know i wouldn't tracking down this one meself for personal reasons, but i really have no idea who she hangs with or where she works. that set was given to me by a friend of mine and he also has no idea where to find her, sorry........

by the way, if you like that picture quality, be prepared to see most of the pics up here looking like that very soon. I have the same camera now and the new stuff has the same amazing quality as this kitty-cat pic.

Jon

Comment

Damn.........what an awesome COCK......delicious
          It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Jon,

Thanks for the post. I know if you could find her, you would. She is just a hot little number.

So what camera are you using these days? This must be in the 6-9 MP range...The quality of this camera is great.

Safe Travels, Lotusman

Comment

Guys I am checking the 'Where are they now' page which is very useful for a newbie like me planning my trip. So I look at Kitty Cat in Bkk and there she is, working in Obsessions. Is the info correct?

Am arriving Bkk this Wednesday 3rd Dec, anybody wanna meet for a beer?

dodger

Comment

Dodger,

Don't know, but I don't think it is right. I other Kitty worked there for a while.....Hope I'm wrong. Let me know if you see her.....

Lotusman

Comment

Working...
                X