Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should they Be Themselves Or Up To You Robots?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should they Be Themselves Or Up To You Robots?

Do you want the girls to be themselves or do you want them to serve your needs? Or some combination? I suppose this applies more to a situation where you're spending mutiple nights with a grl or have some ongoing relationship. For a shorttime it's mostly about getting the customers needs met.

But if you're with a girl for a week, we like to think of ourselves as more than jsut a customer, whether or not that's really true.

I think we we want them to be themselves BUT in being themselves we want them to just happen to do and want everything we want. But that certainly aint the case.

This isn't discussed too much here and one of the guy's trip reports made me think about this a bit.

i think like you mention it comes down to the time issue,
    if your only going ST then for most it will be about what you the customer wants,
    but if your investing serious time with the girl, then i for one would want them to be themselves,
    Its the whole GFE you need someone to get moody with you & put you down
    serious tho if i was investing time & money with someone i would hope i would make them feel relaxed enough to be there selves, but also hope i would have seen something in them rather than just lust , to feel that i would want to get to know somemore about the real girl, if that makes sense?

Comment

This forum is getting interesting again just lately... anyone else feel that?

Anyway... First off if you are just with a girl for a 'short time' or even one night then it doeesn't mattter if you like her or if you don't get on with her. If it works out well then that's great and if it doesn't well, there's another one standing in line waiting to take her place the next night.

If you decide to extend this sexual relationship into more than just a quick knee tremble and a squirt by taking her shopping or to an island with you for a few days then you had better like her AND have your needs met AND she better be having fun also...

Some girls are more malleable than others and are content to do what you want to do on your body clock. Others may get bored quickly and want to go out dancing or go shopping, etc...

For me; I like the more sedate and serene girls who just go along with my slow tempo. For others I suspect they like a bit of excitement and there are girls out there to suit all types of behaviour.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Oct. 30 2006,22:00) Do you want the girls to be themselves or do you want them to serve your needs?
        Hey ... up to them. I think it can be fun either way. I'm more interested in me ... I know it sounds selfish, and I do like to think that the girls feel good around me (because i like to feel (good) around them) but it's me that's really important ... me, me, me

Comment

Working...
        X