First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a member in a couple of forum's
    only planning my first trip to LOS.
    But i think this is THE forum for someone
    like me who is a relative newbie to the LB.
    scene! great info and even better pics. Keep up the great work!!    
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

I originally joined for the photographic content,then as the forum expanded I went through various stages of addiction to the forum,now I seem to pop by now and then and read what interests me in all the fields and skip what doesnt interest me.
      Even though I have travelled to thailand frequently for the past 9 years usually 3-4 times a year I still manage to find good up to date info here.

Comment

Friendship

Fun

and Frivolity

As a somewhat "old-timer" I've seen some good debates, read some excellent trip reports, received a lot of good information and have seen some fanfuckingtastic pictorials!!!!

I check in as many time a day and enjoy every minute of it. If there is another forum anywhere that has as much diversity as this I've yet to see it and really don't think any would really measure up.

Stogie you are an artist

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Actually had a little bit too much of the Hawaiian gold with my first post here...

I actually joined ATS as a member in 04 and let the subscription lapse in 05...trying to break my addiction that I didn't quite understand...A year later realized that the 12 step program was not working so I shopped around and joined a competing site last year...bad move...

Came to my senses and rejoined the ATS Forum in Dec 05 and subsequently became an ATS member again...Good Move...

In all truthfulness, I don't think I would have climbed in the airplane if it wasn't for ATS...So thank you all...

Now after tasting the Thai delights up close and personal, I don't spend much time in the members' section...but I still enjoy the pics and vids from time-to-time...Something about tasting the real thing in LOS that the flat screen can't replicate...

So thanks again ATS (Stogie and Company)...and I'm here to stay this time...It's in my will....
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

welll, let's see, after checking out the updates for months as a non-member, opened up the wallet a month prior to my first trip, just a year ago, have been back twice since, with a 4th and 5th trip already in planning stages, every forum provided invaluable info from hotels, restaurants sightseeing, techincal stuff, and also info on a lady or three , an absolutely invaluable aid to anyone interested in this pursuit/hobby/mission in life, , met SB once at big dog's, just another reason to return, good company, and you havent lived until you are sitting at big dog's, aat anytime, and watching what has often been referred to as "the greatest show on earth", + of course, the wanton ramblings of ZiggyStardust are not to be missed ,
            Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Am I here?

Comment

I was looking for a LB wife      
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

It has to be the members

Where else could you find such a concentration of opinionated, know all, insensitive, up front, unashamed deviants

Comment

(Winston @ Nov. 02 2006,09:05) Where else could you find such a concentration of opinionated, know all, insensitive, up front, unashamed deviants?
                    I'll drink to that!

Comment

I'm not opinionated. I know I'm right!!!!!

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I found the site on a search engine started in the forum liked what i had read and wanted to see more.

Go to many parts of the site not restricted to one spot

never leaving

Comment

I joined in dec'07, and the first TR i read was ROB69IN, i was so glad to finally find a place to express myself openly, and someday soon, i will go to LOS, sample the delights and meet true people, who express themselves truthfully.

Thank you to everyone who has given me the encouragement, to add my piece of shite every now and again

i love t-girls

Comment

choose the first choice, got to be for the people and there is a sense of community.
                            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

I joined orginally as it came up first on a search engine so i looked i enjoyed i joined.

Have not had a need to go else where at this point in time.

Comment

Your all perverts and a bunch of cunts so I felt right at home.

Seriously though met a few BM's over the years and yet to meet someone I didn't like.
                                Beer Baron

Comment

Working...
                                X