Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(donnnnnny @ Nov. 06 2006,12:55) AS  MY  grandfather used to say scilent contemp.
    Ziggy is  right in what he says about the girls being in groups of  3 or, so.

waist of time with the mamasan. if the mamasan was any good  she would have sceen your  predicament and come over and helped. then maybe she would get a drink and a thank you.
    Some  bitch i didnt want went  metal in  there about 2 years ago, ranting and raving as i payed my bill  and the mamasan who was 2 seats away just laughed.then this  crazy  fool  started throwing stuff at me . first  missile was an  ashtray. being smart i never turned my back on her and just ducked  out of the way. Mamasan  did  nothing just laughed  . fuck the mamasan waist of  fucking time.
    Just ignore  drug  fucked  shemales and walk away  dont  turn your back or keep an eye on her  as she will  probibly loose the plot and go mental. once they reach this point its  going to get nasty.
    my two penneth worth
    donnnnnny
    Do you always have this affect on LB's Donnnnny!!!
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
    X