Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody tell me Bobo will not forget us?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anybody tell me Bobo will not forget us?

Hi there,

I am watching TV, Thai channel 3 now.  Bobo is there... promoting a new Thai pop-band together with 4 ATS more.

SONY  Entertainment organized a casting for set a new pop band several weeks ago. And one of the selected girls was Bobo and she is just now in "At 10" show!!!!

Please, anybody knows something about this...?

Have we lost one of the most valuable pearls from the Gulf of Thailand for ever?

So - it's finally getting off the ground, eh? Sony have been dragging their feet for too long.

Comment

I spent some time with Bobo back in April when this was supposed to be getting off the ground. Glad to see it might finally be happening for her.

Comment

"Venus Fly Trap" is the name of the band, someone just emailed me a clip from a Thai TV Talk Show featuring them,. They look cute.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

saw bobo in may and she informed me the band was called venus fly trap. good luck to her shes a sweet girl and oh so wild in bed
          Forget us? maybe maybe not)
          cheers donnnnnny
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Bobo - looking her best...
            Attached Files

Comment

I found this picture of Bobo and her new band on Flickr, hopefully it will show up.

Sorry to see her move on, best sex ever!

Comment

SB where are the directions that you use to post a picture?

Comment

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....nd+pics
                  I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Ok try again If it does not work here is the link
                    Bobo and venus fly trap

Comment

But I followed the directions and it still did not let me post a picture?

Comment

if you want bobo call her and see what happens. she loves sex and gets payed for ,it
                        my opinion is she will be round in a flash if you ask her
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Also

http://www.thai-blogs.com/index.php?m=20061112

Comment

Another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnfCqzjydyk

Comment

Thanks for the links, here are the pics:

One of the other members is Miss Alcazar 2005 - really lovely looking

Here is the article from Thailand Blogs.

Move over Girls and Boy-bands, the latest musical wonder to be hitting the airways are one of Thailand€™s newest bands - consisting of only ladyboys!

Sony Entertainment (Thailand) are currently getting ready to market their hottest commodity on a big scale and proud to be the innovators of €˜Venus Flytrap€™ who they have uniquely called Thailand€™s first one and only €˜Ladyboy band€™.

€œOur ladyboy band members are not only as sexy as female stars but they are also just as talented€ a spokesman from Sony said. Venus Flytrap€™s 5 honey-bunnies are named as follows:

Hot Venus
                              Posh Venus
                              Cool Venus
                              Naughty Venus
                              Sweet Venus

This unique project was the marketing brains of Sony Entertainment who thought it was time that the pop music-mad public had more to chose from than just girly/boy bands. Sony opened their doors last year for auditions and the five beauties above were chosen for their looks, talents, skills and characters. They have been working together for a year.

€œNot only do these ladyboys look like real women but their voices and dance-styles are just as identical too. Venus Flytrap have also been guided by famed foreign pop music experts such as Ingo Schoor and Marco Krismann from Germany. Their sound is said to be somewhere between the likes of Electronic House, New Wave and Eurasian Pop Sound.

Venus Flytrap were heard to say that they are immensely proud to be Thailand€™s first ladyboy band and want to take the opportunity to promote rights for ladyboys and gays. On asked whether they had any worries about the response of anti-ladyboy establishments, the girls said €œWe are not worried in the slightest! We are very confident, believe in ourselves and give only our 100% effort. Besides, in this day of age, Thai society as a whole is becoming much more accepting of ladyboys€

Venus Flytrap admitted that they were encouraged and influenced by sexy rebellious Thai pop sensation Tata Young €œA lot of people were once very anti-Tata but she stood up for herself, didn€™t listen to her critics and just look at her now, she€™s a mega superstar!

The ladyboys went on to say €œWe can promise you one thing and that is €“ we are not a resort cabaret show€ €œWe are also hoping that our music will be enjoyed by everyone: children, teenagers, adults and grandparents"

€œWe are only the second ladyboy band in the world and take aspiration from the first ladyboy band ever (Korean) who became successful even though that country€™s society is much more anti-ladyboy than Thailand€™s€

Look out for Venus Flytrap€¦.very very soon. Let's wish them the best of luck!

Yes, hopefully they will be more successful than the currently inactive Korean lb group, "Lady".

Miss Alcazar 2005, Yonlada "Nok" Komklong, is sitting in the 1st row with the pants in the top photo, and in the bottom photo she is the 2nd from the right. Also there is an article about her in the Bangkok Post - which has been posted to the forum here: One Woman's Dream
                              Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X