Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am going for it at last!

Hi guys

I am finally going for it! I am in Bangkok 3/4 and 9/10 Dec and Phuket 5/6/7/8/9 Dec for my very first ladyboy experience. Would appreciate some back-up from you guys. Anyone around for a beer?

Great site, very helpful and top girls! Best LB site for sure, keep it up!

dodger

Let me know a couple of days before you get here...

stogie

Comment

Hi Stogie

Thanks for that. I am arriving in Bkk next Wednesday afternoon the 3rd December. I am staying in the Sukhumwit Road area for a couple of nights then off down to Patong Beach. I will post a message after this weekend to confirm my plans.

Looking forward to a beer etc!

dodger

Comment

Dodger,
        while i will not be there you can count on Stogie toshow you the ropes-all for a couple of beers and a delicious cheeseburger at The Old Dutch on Cowboy. Hey we should start calling Stogie Wimpy from Popeye about the burgers LOL!!! He wont participate in your debauchery but will be a semi willing accessory!! What you MUST do is post a trip report or three when oyu get back. Please feel free to check out my trip report in that section! and......BECAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

Thanks BB

I will take a few pics and let you know how it went. By the way, can someone tell me who is the girl on the index2 page on the right wearing the black lingerie?

dodger

Comment

Hi Dodger, have a great time in LOS whatever you decide to do, or should that be who ever you decide to do?

Comment

Thanks Thaipan! I am fluide mate & gonna hit town hard!

Wud still like to know who the girl is in the black lingerie, she is on the opening page left of middle and looking real good!

dodger

Comment

Ah-hah!!! Am logged in now!

dodger

Comment

Hi Guys

Bags are packed and I am ready for off! Arriving in Bkk Wednesday for a couple of nights then to Phuket, anyone around give me a call. My mobile is 07801-393931, though you will probably have to dial +44 7801 etc.

dodger

Comment

dodger you old bastard it was good to show you around o] the other night despite our problems in the 3rd floor.hope you have a good time down in phuket
                    donnnnnny( flying shoe dodger)

Comment

Working...
                    X