X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bangkok(desgusted)

Well been here for 3 nights now and let me say i'm very dissapointed with it.Met up with doger last night and showed him around as he,s a new guy. we went to a few usual bars honey first then up stairs to casanova which was fine. then we proceeded to the 3rd floor new bar, which has very few customers/. We sat down i baught a girl a drink doger bought 4 ladys drinks and the mamasan one. when we decided to leave my girl got very angry because i wouldnt tip her. (bear in mind between us we bought 6 ladys drinks)when i walked out this bitch started throwing shit at me the n tried to hit me with a fucking shoe.Im an x boxer and under normal cerumstances i would have punched her head in. But this is thailand so i swallowed hard and backed out of the place, as her shoe came flying past my head. what did the mama san do? fucking nothing. why because she is usless. i will never go to that bar again .desgusting behavior from whores who have been totally spoiled by us dumb fucking falangs'
    to day i changed my ticked and am out of the land on hate on sunday back to jakarta.
    most of the other ladyboys i have had to my room have all tryed to push up prices and give little service, just like the real girls,.
    cheers unhappy in thi s shit hole called bangkok

Im donnnnny bye the way had to re register for some reason

Comment

Donnny,,seems to be more and more dissatisfied customers lately.
      What is it with these fucked up whores nowadays?
      Back to JKT? Good on ya mate, at least our Indo girls know how to treat a guy,,and half the fucking price..
      Go down to the Melawai Hotel, take the lift upto the 6th floor for a nice massage and blow job,,a cold Bintang,,I can almost smell the sex oozing from the place now...
      I have a pic of the bar,,but dont know how to load it..

Bali_ken

Comment

Thanks toppper
        ya i know the melawai i go there every day have had the plesure of llucy nikken and a few others this trip.The problem in the land of sulking faces(thailand) is this We have spoilt the whores rotten and now we have to do everything on there terms or not at all and pay for the privilage. i dont think so, to hell with bangkok and its non performing cheating whores.
        By the way have had a few old friends who were fine kiki terisa and jessica. not enough to bring me back cheers mate
        donnnnny

Comment

i read your guys posts, and I tend to agree.... things are not the same now as they even was about 6 months ago.. I have not placed my finger on it yet.... but... what the fuck?? thats all you can say now is .... what the fuck? if you want to get laid, no problem out of the bars or in the no name bars.. i mean .... no name... the other bars that are not on the internet... and the others that are ok, with a certain amout of travelers.... but... the Named bars, they only want you to buy drinks...... and spend money... they seem to not want to please the customer.... I dont know why this is..... maybe Jon or stoogie could give us advice about this new founded tradition.... anyway... bangkok is better than the states.... but.... we do expect friendly employees......LOL what ever happened to the GFE? girl friend experiance??? the alway state GFE in alot of the things i have read and such. but.... i dont think it exisits ..... but then again.... 5 days in thailand.... and you go to the shit holes... like the bars with a name.... dont expect much unless you get a really good Kathoey...... one who knows how to treat a gent.... not just take his money.... one who knows his job or her job.... and treats a guy correct.... that is of course if you treat them with the same respect.... BUT>>>. i have found out that respect doesnt work to well..... you just have to be straight up, and tell them.... that is what i have learned in this crazy world of ours.... they dont care for you.... they just want to get paid.....

Comment

and as far as the mamma san goes.... whats up with this new attitude? its getting out of control..... if they dont care... then what makes us... you and me, give a sheeeeeet? if mamma san cant help us.... then.... we are all screwed

Comment

I have to agree guys, things have definetly taken a downturn in Thailand but it is still a far cry from what we are all escaping in our own countries .
                I recently returned from 3 weeks in thailand (have been travelling there for the past 6 years )and have to admit attitudes and service have taken a dive in many cases .
               But on a brighter note I found the four ladyboys I met during my stay to be beautiful hosts and entertainers, real girlfriend experiences.
               It was the g girls I found to be the biggest pain in the arse, and regret not spending the majority of my time with these ladyboys.
               So for any new guys heading to thailand dont be disheartened you will still have yourself an incredible experience and return home happy with your holidays.

Comment

I'm listening and I am VERY concerned...

There just has to be a way for regular guys to meet regular lbs without all this fucking SHIT taking place...

I know exactly how you chaps feel. I hate these shit-pits with a vengeance. I would do absolutely anything to have a decent place to have a beer and actually hear myself think without the constant on-going fucking hassle of checking to see if my wallet is still in the same pocket that I left it!

In the mean time folks please stick with us and know that we can set you guys up with plenty of cool girls in almost any city in Thailand and some more besides!

I truly hope that someone or a group of people will have the commitment to start a club that will really attend to the needs of regular guys that DO NOT want to get ripped off and assaulted each and every time they show up at a bar here in Bangkok, or elsewhere for that matter!

Comment

From the experiences I've had this year in Bangkok I'd say that the whole scene there both ladyboys and girls is in a terminal downward spiral. I've been visiting and enjoying the Bangkok scene for 13 years and it's sad now to see the way things are. A lot of girls are now acting like Western whores in only wanting ST's and the famed 'girlfriend experience' is very hard to find these days in Bangkok. The whole scene with both barowners and bargirls is seemingly to get as much money possible from the falangs without giving anything in return, the girls (ladyboys included) asking some stupid amount for a fuck and the bars charging 125bt (if it hasn't gone up again) for a beer is to me a rip off and not justified.
                  The whole way of Bangkok has changed now and to me is simply not fun anymore.

Comment

Thanks Tonio... I am glad that some people are stepping up to the plate and complaining...

You now what... I would also like to here about 50 people tell me what they DO actually want or what they WOULD like to expect...

Keep writing folks...

Comment

Well I know what I'm doing at Christmas and that is getting in a taxi at Bangkok Airport and heading straight to Pattaya. I'm giving Bangkok a complete swerve and hopefully shall have a good time down in Pattaya and not get the feeling of being ripped off.
                      It's no good complaining and not doing anything and my other plan is cutting back from 5 trips to Thailand in 2004 to a max of two as I simply don't consider it worth the money or the hard work to get the money anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by
                        I have a pic of the bar,,but dont know how to load it..
                        Mail it to me... I'll post it for ya!

Comment

Just thinking about this issue...and it may be that, (among other things including cheap travel), the influence of the internet....and of course sites like this.....have made the whole scene so accessable and commercial that the changes people note are inevitable. So maybe we are part of the problem too?

Before the net it would take a longer time for places to get a reputation for being good...and it would have to be good for longer to get that rep......It is a double edged sword..the net and sites like this on it

I also note that for myself after several trips the novelty of bar girls wears off and Im looking for a less directly commercial experience.....( see my recent trip report). So maybe this factor is coming into play for some of you guys too.....???

As they say..a change is as good as a holiday...and JKT may be your change.....I must say Im attracted by what I read here...( perhaps proving my theory above).....and may stop over next trip......

I agree that there is no justification for your reported treatment at CAsanova and that is a serious concern.....My policy is to ask to be left alone by the bar girls if I dont want to check them out....and them to only have 1 or 2 with me. I decide pretty quick if I want one of them and dont keep them hanging around putting time into me if I know Im not going to take them...and I rarely buy lady drinks...instead I will give the drink money directly to the girl who has spent time with me as a tip.....that way she gets a good tip if I dont take her....and there is no wasted coke!!...works great for me.

I did get the impression that you were in a bit of hurry to have a lot of girls in a short time and this may have been reflected in how you operated ( no offence intended) and the girls may have picked up that the whole deal was entirely commercial to you...so they take the same approach??....Still no excuse for bad behaviour or going back on a deal.

I always find a little time put into talking to the girl about family, where thay are from, maybe a snack somewhere....and of course careful selection (ie not picking the most blatant pro/ whore / exhibitionist...or who promises the earth).....seems to smoothe the path to a no problem night.

I do have a few other little tricks of the trade but at the moment Im keeping them up my sleeve ...

But I do agree that some of the guys pay fucking stupid money to the girls...and they come to expect the big score more often.....Its impossible to stop this...and of course Thailand is developing more... and the people in bkk are getting higher expectations...hookers included.

Eventually the market will send out enough messages so that an alternative will emerge.....but that will take a while yet.

Fuck I wish I was back in LOS with my gal now

Crypton

Comment

Couple of things crypton the bar was not cassanova (never had a problem there) it was cascade on the 3rd floor a reletivly new bar.Talisha terisa, told me that many of her customers had complained about the place to her.(probibly thai bullshit)crypton your thing with not buying girls drinks and giving them the money is what i usually do if she is fun.but this particular night was with a new guy so i really had no alternative(no blame to doger).
                            MY point is this, i'm a customer spending money in abar with no customers, id like to be treated with respect and common decency(sp) a commodity which is becoming increasingly rare in thailand by thais to there falang guests.I speak fluent thai and i hear the comments as i walk around the place, something which is new to me in thailand. girl;s used to have fun and call you names, not call you a white dog for no reason at all. I guess its all part of it, and as they say nothing stays the same for ever.I for one will not be coming back to thailand after a trip so bad. Its not just one incedent in a gogo bar , its the whole fucking sceen, nasty attidudes, and nasty people
                            bye bye thailand.
                            ps i have traveled extensively in this country, the problem is only in the tourist areas where we have reeped what we soe

Comment

Working...
                            X