X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok Blues

It is with alarming frequency that I/ we are reading tales of woe from visitors to BKK and even more worrying is that the guys who are experiencing this are regular visitors who are aware of the environ.
    Certainly my last two trips to BKK have been slightly less enjoyable than previous ( I am there every 12 weeks for about 4 days). The prices have certainly gone up for a long time session with some lb's asking for 3000 plus and sometimes 4000. Personally I allways fix this before I move anywhere outside the point of pick up it saves that argument in the am where they go down that ''up to you'' track with regard to money and guys never pay more than 2500.

Over the past few years I have got a few mobile numbers of LB'S so have got into the habit of ringing them when in town which obviously means no trips to the bars. I do however feel that part of the kick of going to BKK is being able to have a good few drinks somewhere looking out for the girls from ASIANTS you've been pulling your pud over for the last few months at home. It's a real buzz to be in Obs and have chompooo dancing in front of you giving you the eye !
    I think the problem is that in Nana there are too many LB bars and they are all empty.......... in the three years of going to these places I have never seen any one of the known bars with anymore than half a dozen customers inside. Consequently all the lb's are fighting over the same punter. I have never had anyone try to steal from me then again I am buildt like a brick shithouse ! I allways only take out what I need for the night and never take my wallet I also allways split the money between pockets so you never are pulling out a big wad . If we keep refusing to pay the big bucks then they will stop asking eventually !Allways be polite in refusal and allways keep your cool even with shoes flying past your head .........well done to Donkey on that one !

I read with interest the ideas of Stogie with ref to starting a gentlemans LB bar where you can relax not be hounded etc ....great idea certainly the biz from the site members would be assured.

I think in general BKK is waking up to the fact that it is giving too much for too little and they're chancing their lot .the good 'ol market forces of supply & demand will sort things out in the end.........

Cheers For now....

Oh & Jon any chance of a reply to my prvious post re CCBill etc

HARRY

Good post Harry and some good advice about swanning around in bars etc...

But I'm afraid that the reality is that Thais do NOT learn from experience and they will NOT change their agressive tactics. They simply cannot run a business properly over here, especially one that involves service of any kind.

They would rather wait ALL DAY for one punter to spend $100 than have 100 punters spending $10!

They are idiots in business!

Comment

Going back to setting up a bar - if it works for a Frenchman at Edens then surely it can work for Stogie? Wwhenever I have been there it has always been calm - in walk the girls select and move upstairs when ready.... afterwards they have always stayed for a drink.

Comment

Thanks harry
        good post

Comment

Ive just got back from Thailand and the 1st statement on this page is oh so true..i went into cascade and casanova on 3 occasions during my trip and there was only one occasion when i saw another customer in there...due to this your in there 20secs if that and your mobbed your not even asked for a drink ure just told what they can do and how well they do it and you get your knob rubbed......i payed 1000baht for short time on 2 occasions once i payed 1500baht as she let me shagg her 3 times in the short for about 2hours and for long time i payed 2000baht once and the other time 2000baht plus breakfast no1 complained..rest of the time i was with 100% women....but i will say they tried that 3000-4000 bollocks with me at 1st i just behaved like i was in the market and started to walk off... if anyone wants a nice girl..try Soda in cascade...shes blonde little tits speaks minimal english but she makes the right noises..... or try Natalie in casanova quite a big girl huge tits....dont be scared by the braces, she speaks very good english and loves to fuck....she said for an extra 1500baht shed meet me at the airport when i coming back from phuket and shag me in the toilet...shes a laugh....lol.well im back in shitty london now..but ill be back to the land of smiles in april......
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
          X