X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asshole shots

A while ago, we could almost be guaranteed some nice butt cheeks pulled apart asshole shots in every new layout. Now they are few and far between. What happened? Bam, can you do something about this?

(Pinga @ Nov. 30 2006,05:25) A while ago, we could almost be guaranteed some nice butt cheeks pulled apart asshole shots in every new layout.  Now they are few and far between.  What happened?  Bam, can you do something about this?
    I would love to see more ass shots too! I'm a big ass fanatic and love close up shots of her asshole and butt

Comment

Some nice ass shots in Hugo's thread "Some pics... " in picture forum.
      Attached Files

Comment

I agree with Pinga - what happened to the ladyboy pussy shots?

I love bulging panties    -  but when it comes to the crunch I want to see a nice tight pussy hole - preferably with a few hairs round it  

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

I agree

.... ATS doesn't have enough assholes

Comment

Hog - LMFAO!!!

Comment

agreed but I can do without them being hairy.Just can't get into something that reminds me of manliness.Where's Rob69in's reply ,as he is the master of the rim shot.His pictures of freshly rimmed smooth buttholes almost have me reaching into the zipper for instant relief.
              nigel69

Comment

Yeah its all Bam's doing

Please post some examples from the site of shots that you think we need more of and i hopefully they will stick in my mind and i will end up getting more of them for you all .

Comment

(Groundhog @ Nov. 30 2006,09:15) I agree

.... ATS doesn't have enough assholes    
                  fucking funny bastard hog))
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

What you do, is :

1. Have the model in question get on her knees reach behind her with both hands, put hands on butt cheeks and PULL.

2. Have the model in question lie on her back, bend legs, put legs in air, put hands on butt cheeks and PULL.

Comment

Fuck me. That's easy! Thank heavens that we have people here with all the answers!

Comment

(Pinga @ Dec. 01 2006,05:03) What you do, is :

1. Have the model in question get on her knees reach behind her with both hands, put hands on butt cheeks and PULL.

2. Have the model in question lie on her back, bend legs, put legs in air, put hands on butt cheeks and PULL.
                        Aye, and who the fuck is supposed to take the shot when the photographer has his hands on the butt cheeks and is pulling    
                        Too old to die young!

Comment

Sorry I wasn´t clear. She´s supposed to do the pulling.

Comment

Not a pull apart toy...just a sleeping ass...but one that I got to play with...tasty balls too...
                            Attached Files
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Pinga @ Nov. 30 2006,06:25) A while ago, we could almost be guaranteed some nice butt cheeks pulled apart asshole shots in every new layout. Now they are few and far between. What happened? Bam, can you do something about this?
                              Well in the latest members pics theres enough asshole shots of Neung and Angie to chew on for a while!

Comment

Working...
                              X