Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costass, did you just come back from a conference in Iran???
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Dec. 22 2006,07:21) Costass, did you just come back from a conference in Iran???  
      just answer my questions and you will find out the trought

Comment

(costassg @ Dec. 22 2006,07:42)
        (dummy_plug @ Dec. 22 2006,07:21) Costass, did you just come back from a conference in Iran???  
        just answer my questions and you will find out the trought
        or have a look at michel moore 9/11.and his is not iranian.he is american

Comment

Back to the topic of Talisha, whereabouts in Switzerland is she?
          Why do iwant to know? Coz I am in Switzerland too!!
          So, any info on that? Thanks.
          Rossi

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Dec. 22 2006,13:21) Costass, did you just come back from a conference in Iran???  
            Perfect reply DP...except you should have changed his name to Dumbass and not Costass...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 22 2006,15:02)
              (dummy_plug @ Dec. 22 2006,13:21) Costass, did you just come back from a conference in Iran???
              Perfect reply DP...except you should have changed his name to Dumbass and not Costass...

haha lol

CIA and Mosad?
              oh brother.
              This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
              Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
              Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
              And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
              FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 22 2006,09:02)
                WAKE UP KAHUNA.ONLY YOU HAVE THIS VERY CLEVER GUY GEORGE W BUSH FOR PRESIDENCE NOT I

Comment

(costassg @ Dec. 22 2006,22:00)
                  WAKE UP KAHUNA.ONLY YOU HAVE THIS VERY CLEVER GUY GEORGE W BUSH FOR PRESIDENCE NOT I
                  Don't you know the rules costass...Don't type in all caps...That is against Forum rules and is very rude...

What you said was stupid, moronic and inflammatory...And should not be allowed on this Forum...

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 22 2006,16:22)
                    Don't you know the rules costass...Don't type in all caps...That is against Forum rules and is very rude...

What you said was stupid, moronic and inflammatory...And should not be allowed on this Forum...
                    If you dont like my post dont read them.like i do with yours,clever  

Comment

How exactly has a thread about a Thai going to Switzerland turned into a conspiracy theory for 9-11 ?? I think I need to be drinking some more beers to get my head round how this thread has chnaged total direction.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 22 2006,16:22)

only one topic of yours with 13 replies and 537 views and you dare to talk.never been to los aswell

Comment

(mardhi @ Dec. 23 2006,00:05) How exactly has a thread about a Thai going to Switzerland turned into a conspiracy theory for 9-11 ??      I think I need to be drinking some more beers to get my head round how this thread has chnaged total direction.    

Cheers
                          Mardhi
                          I dont know either and I apologize to all for my participation in this inane exercise...

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 22 2006,18:30)
                            (mardhi @ Dec. 23 2006,00:05) How exactly has a thread about a Thai going to Switzerland turned into a conspiracy theory for 9-11 ??      I think I need to be drinking some more beers to get my head round how this thread has chnaged total direction.    

Cheers
                            Mardhi
                            I dont know either and I apologize to all for my participation in this inane exercise...
                            where are you ?

Comment

My political position still stands the same but I do apologize for hijacking the thread from its original topic.
                              Nor did I claim any "theories" on 9-11, I was simply saying our policies are not helping the situation. There were better alternatives than reducing our own freedom.

Comment

(mardhi @ Dec. 23 2006,01:05) How exactly has a thread about a Thai going to Switzerland turned into a conspiracy theory for 9-11 ??      I think I need to be drinking some more beers to get my head round how this thread has chnaged total direction.    

Cheers
                                Mardhi
                                Maybe they have c4 for tits or explosives in there dicks and they are going blow some politician up

Comment

Working...
                                X