First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wake up the airplanes crashed by CIA AND MOSAD

Who trained Bin Laden?
    Let me get this right

CIA trained Bin Laden to fight the Russians - ergo, CIA crashed the planes on 9-11??

Wasn't there a thread somewhere about having to have a certain IQ level to post on this forum??
    Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 23 2006,08:58)
      Wake up the airplanes crashed by CIA AND MOSAD

Who trained Bin Laden?
      Let me get this right

CIA trained Bin Laden to fight the Russians - ergo, CIA crashed the planes on 9-11??

Wasn't there a thread somewhere about having to have a certain IQ level to post on this forum??
      hellol Mr high IQ

Comment

I am SOOO angry with our stubid adminitration's foreign policies.
        "THIS" administration - yet another Bush rant

Last time I looked, the 1st attack on the WTC was 8 years before GWB, the planning for 9-11 took place years before GWB, and literally dozens of incidents with these 'murderous bastards' took place decades before GWB.

Say something that is backed up with evidence please

And are you really saying the US foreign policy will dramatically change if "this administration" leaves office?
        Mister Arse

Comment

dont get me wrong guys but in the USA you mast have high IQ thats why you voted George W Bush for the second time.The stupiest presidence USA ever had

Comment

i thought this thread was about talesha in switzerland.
            what's the term for 'blabbing old ladies' in english?

Comment

Yeah, and I STILL have not found out whereabouts in Switzerlnd she is...

Comment

(rossi30 @ Dec. 23 2006,22:58) Yeah, and I STILL have not found out whereabouts in Switzerlnd she is...  
                As I understand it she is somewhere in Switzerland with George Bush on a tour organised by the CIA and Mossad.

I can only assume that someone in Homeland Security mentioned that Osama Bin Laden needed a good fucking and Talisha has been drafted.

Will Monkeyman be called up to video the event?
                Will George W do a guest spot on the forum (a bit like the Lisa Winkler column but with spelling mistakes)?
                Will I remember to feed next doors rabbit?

So many questions so little time! Possibly its time to revisit the bacardi experience

Cheers

Comment

only one topic of yours with 13 replies and 537 views and you dare to talk.never been to los aswell
                  Clearly demonstrating your IQ again Costass. You think because you post a few pics you are contributing more than others on this forum. Are you in some sort of popularity contest? Seems you need others to praise your little pictorial to feed your ego.

Mate I have thousands of pictures that I have taken over the years that I could post but I choose to try and contribute to this forum by offering assistance and giving advice, maybe you should try it.

Comment

She appears to be back unless someone is using her pics ...

Link: http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/cas/4629706134.html

Hello Bottom Guy...!
                    I am Teresa Like to be TOP & Bottom for you. I have a nice Cock not big not small good size for you SIX,SEWEN Inc. can fuck and CUM many time for you.I like kiss lick suck and Cum with you.& i give you good Massage body oil for you also Let come try with me.I have room in On-Nut by Sukhumvit Road near On-Nut Bts. u can come or i can visit you at Hotel no problem. I can organize order thing you might also and can make party if you like.Just call me or line me ok.
                    Telephone....Zero eight nine sewen two one one two four zero
                    ID. Line....Talishakitty

Comment

EyeMahk, wow, now she's been on the scene for a while! Thanks for updating us on her availability. If she's advertising in Bangkok - probably less likelihood the ad is fake.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                        EyeMahk, wow, now she's been on the scene for a while! Thanks for updating us on her availability. If she's advertising in Bangkok - probably less likelihood the ad is fake.
                        The ad says she's 29! - 555

Comment

Originally posted by EyeMahk View Post
                          The ad says she's 29! - 555
                          Ok, that makes it almost 100% sure the ad is real.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                          X