X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough-looking Ladyboys

did some island-hopping on my recent travels in the Land of Ladyboys; great stuff to be sure and LOVED the islands and the beaches and sand and surf, etc..... but missed the ladyboys! Soon-to-be travellers to the Kingdom, some tips for you....

Islands in Thailand.... only 2 have really good pickings, Phuket [yummmm] and Samui [so-so at best]. The assorted time I spent in Koh Chang, Koh Tao, Phi Phi and Koh Lanta as well as Krabi on the mainland........well, lets just say that the ladyboys who choose to live in these places and are available are a bit "rough-looking".

These ladyboys, typically from Issan and usually narrowed down to Ubon or Udon, come complete with motorcycle scars and repaired bones, burn marks, dark skin, crappy and cheap clothes and average-at-best faces. Pretty funny actually if it wasn't so damned sad! I found a few but, well, 'nothing to write home' about is a good way to put it and I'd rather have no sex than sex with a dog.

Samui.... the 2nd most popular vacation island in Thailand behind Phuket and even THAT place was average at best; a few hang at the top of Soi Green Mango in Chewang and look decent but still nothing compared to Patong beach, Pattaya or Bangkok {AKA Ladyboy Nirvana}. They also walk around the main drag on Chewang Beach between like 11pm and 3am but be careful, it's dark on that road!!

what you wake up with may not be what you thought you took home 8 hours earlier, get my meaning?

Man, getting back to BKK for 2 weeks was like a breath of fresh air, so to speak but not literally of course, I had just left paradise after all........ and a fuck-fest the likes of which I hadn't had in years! Well, or at least since the last time I was in Bangkok LOL.

In conclusion;

Bangkok....best place for meeting ladyboys, hands down, and the best talent in the country by far

Pattaya, The McDonalds of Thailand......good for you rookies and cheap charlies and people who like wild nightlife, and it has LOTS of ladyboys.....a bit tacky and not really my style so I skipped it on this trip but don't make the same mistake, it's a must-see for one and all at least once.

Phuket....go to Patong Beach, it's Pattaya light but has MUCH better beaches and better talent IMO

Samui......errrr, good luck

Koh Lanta, Koh Tao, Phi Phi, Chang, Krabi......bring a date!!

have fun
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

(buttafly @ Dec. 24 2006,00:44) Pattaya, The McDonalds of Thailand......good for you rookies and cheap charlies and people who like wild nightlife, and it has LOTS of ladyboys.....a bit tacky and not really my style so I skipped it on this trip but don't make the same mistake, it's a must-see for one and all at least once.

My sentiments exactly - do it once and then leave it for the pros, billy, daveduke and snick.

Far too hardcore for me!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

We'll probably all get flamed by the Pattaya Brigade, but I too agree...

I do have one little sweetie in Pattaya who I am fond of, but I think I'll
      just have her visit me in BKK...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 23 2006,21:05)
        (buttafly @ Dec. 24 2006,00:44) Pattaya, The McDonalds of Thailand......good for you rookies and cheap charlies and people who like wild nightlife, and it has LOTS of ladyboys.....a bit tacky and not really my style so I skipped it on this trip but don't make the same mistake, it's a must-see for one and all at least once.

My sentiments exactly - do it once and then leave it for the pros, billy, daveduke and snick.

Far too hardcore for me!
        I am certainly not a pro KL, my last trip was the first one in nine I was actually single and tried my butterfly wings

Dave...
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 24 2006,06:20) I do have one little sweetie in Pattaya who I am fond of, but I think I'll
          just have her visit me in BKK...
          good move, tell her to come to a real city and leave sodom and gomorrah -by-the-sea for the lightweights and old sex tourists
          -Dennis Miller

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 24 2006,05:05) Far too hardcore for me!
            funny, I find it far too tame!

2nd-tier city at best and not even close to BKK........perfect for newbies and amatuers to tell amazing stories to friends back home but makes me want to stay in my hotel room..... yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnn
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

By hardcore i mean too many bars, drunken farang (mostly english and eurotrash) tourists and sex in your face 24hrs a day. Not for me!!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

funny, when I think about this post I realize that much more than half my time on this recent trip was spent reading, swimming, listening to music while tanning or riding motorcycles in the countryside..... which begs the question, when does one stop being a sex tourist?

I only discovered Thailand 8 years ago.......at that time, I would have fucked myself silly in 6 weeks, shagging a new girl or 2 every night and some guys from this board still seem to do that [good for them, really!]

Now, early 40's, in good shape and somewhat healthy but have less and less interest in sex and finding that a good book under a palm tree on a deserted island beats hanging out in some shithole in Bangkok or Pattaya chasing boys who look like girls, which is basically ALL I did  from 1998-2004 or so.

what happened to me?  LOL
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

...when does one stop being a sex tourist?
                  NEVER!

2 days a month in Pattaya is a good way to relax away from the toil of Bangkok...

Comment

...when does one stop being a sex tourist?

NEVER!
                    Phew! The voice of reason!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Didn't you ever dream of stuffing your face as a kid with an endless supply of candy and even be locked in a candyshop would be the ultimate heaven. Well time moves on, you dont find yourself dreaming of non-stop candy eating but sometimes, there is nothing more enjoyable than a Mars Bar, Snicker bar or whatever and you think hmmm, these are great - its the same feeling with being around the honeypot of Thailand. You may not want it all the time, but sure tastes good and is easily available when you do. And even better, this place has new products coming out all the time.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

agree about your views on samui. been there once, back in 2002. what a crappy tourist dump!
                        back then the place was packed with i-know-it-all-backpackers types in all ages. in what manner can you respond to a high 40-yr old with sandals, dirty beach shorts and rastafaris, and of course the odd 'thai-tatoo'? make no mistake, i like to drink myself silly, but at least i try to have some standards in the way i represent myself. sometimes i wish the thais could speak up and tell those people what they really think of time. would be many long faces

like many, pattaya, a place which will grow on you. started to love the place on my second trip. the whole place is like a convenient store, and if you stay just a little bit off the main strips, life will be wonderful to you there. for those who only enjoy lbs, a few days should be enough. but for those who occasionly do lbs and prefer ggs - there are no other place like pattaya.

Comment

(buttafly @ Dec. 24 2006,12:08)
                          (katoeylover @ Dec. 24 2006,05:05) Far too hardcore for me!
                          funny, I find it far too tame!

2nd-tier city at best and not even close to BKK........perfect for newbies and amatuers to tell amazing stories to friends  back home but makes me want to stay in my hotel room..... yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnn
                          You sound like someone who needs to visit Brazil!
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

If you like your LB's rough & ready strole down Pattaya beach road after 0200hrs, if thats too tame visit the Dom Rep!
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(buttafly @ Dec. 24 2006,00:44) I.

These ladyboys, typically from Issan and usually narrowed down to Ubon or Udon, come complete with motorcycle scars and repaired bones, burn marks, dark skin, crappy and cheap clothes and average-at-best faces.
                              Love that description , that really sums it up.
                              Regards LBA

Comment

Working...
                              X