X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing tastes

While accepting that the answer to the topic description is obviously yes, before anyone acuses me of stating the bleedin' obvious.

It occured to me while looking at SBs thread with girls to be featured in 2007, that when I first got into LBs (and you can put whichever interpretation on that comment you want) I was definately attracted to the tall, stacked and hung sorority exemplified by Lisa and the rest of the Cascades girls. Wheras now I seem to be more drawn to the Candy, Kaw and Fern kind of LB/FB.

As ever there is no reason for asking this merely insatiable curiosity.

Cheers

My tastes have changed over time as well. A year ago, when I first joined the forum, I used to love the femmy ladyboys and would never consider a femboy. Now, well, my tastes kinda flipped. Funny huh?
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I'd like to think that my tastes have refined with age and experience.

When once; I would have shagged just about anything, I'm now much more definitive in my goals.

When once; any girl would have done, now I'm more picky with the GGs and when any ladyboy would have filled my urges and insatiable curiosity the targets are now specifically 'my type' now.

That said though, your original point is valid, because my 'type' has changed and evolved and continues to do so...

Good queston...

Comment

Yea i beleive they do change, as i have also taken more interest in femboys also , although this may partly be due to mirimaks femboy pictures thread (best thread ever).

Is good to go back through the old galleries of this website as you might find a few gems you missed the first time.

Comment

(riteguy @ Jan. 06 2007,17:47) I was attracted to the tall, stacked and hung sorority
          Wheras now I seem to be more drawn to the Candy, Kaw and Fern kind of LB/FB.
          good move RiteGuy, you have seen the light!!

Femboys rule...try and bring the MonkeyMan over to our side now, OK???
          Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
          -Dennis Miller

Comment

Guys and Dolls

My taste does change over time and place. In other words, in particular countries I prefer to do things that I would not even try in other ones... (for example I would never try to smoke a Splif in BKK but believe me is so common in Madrid in the same way that is so common and easy to go out with a ladyboy in Bangkok while is something unbelievable to do in Madrid).

Furthermore, I think that we are all EVOLVING towards something new (not better or worse). The More I Know the more my taste CHANGES. In other words, I am currently dating a post-op ladyboy for the last 2 months but I would have never done so when I was living in Europe (lived in Madrid, Geneva, London...etc). Now the question is: Can I take her back to Europe when I return after 4 or 5 years....?

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

(diablo80 @ Jan. 08 2007,20:43) Now the question is: Can I take her back to Europe when I return after 4 or 5 years...
              The real question is; will you want to.

BTW - Madrid sounds dull!

Comment

I'm still acquiring my taste...But I do like the words of Angelina Jolie....

€œI need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world.€
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(buttafly @ Jan. 08 2007,13:51)
                  (riteguy @ Jan. 06 2007,17:47) I was  attracted to the tall, stacked and hung sorority
                  Wheras now I seem to be more drawn to the Candy, Kaw and Fern kind of LB/FB.
                  good move RiteGuy, you have seen the light!!

Femboys rule...try and bring  the MonkeyMan over to our side now, OK???
                  Now this sounds like a Mission Impossible (should we choose to accept it! I think we can leave MM to Ming and co while we take the Candy.

As for the Angelina Jolie quote - I think Kahuna may have discovered the strap line for the members of the Forum.

Interesting though, I sort of expected a bit more argument in favour of the curvy girls but perhaps SB is right and our tastes mature. Whatever.

I suppose the next stop for me is dimples and braces - seems like aworthwhile ambition

Cheers

Comment

(riteguy @ Jan. 10 2007,17:58) Interesting though, I sort of expected a bit more argument in favour of the curvy girls
                    And so would i. As far As GG are concerned a study just published by the Royal Society reveals that men in general prefer the voluptouos figure. This study looked at writings and reports going back 4 centuries and the conclusion is that for a womans body the hourglass figure is preferd by most men.

How and if? this translates into the TS world i dont know.

Comment

btw

I have excluded the more curvy types from my holiday bedroom and prefer waif like Ladboys only now. Like number 82 , Mikee, in Obessions for those of you who hang out. She is my master template from which i gauge other potential partners.

TC

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jan. 10 2007,20:56) prefer waif like Ladboys only now. Like number 82 , Mikee, in Obessions
                        never met 82 but sounds like just my type!!

waif-like sounds good to me...... slim, NO surgery [anywhere], cute face = heaven
                        -Dennis Miller

Comment

She never makes eye contact with farangs, only Japanese . The Japanese love her as she has a sweet Oriental face . As i am the shy type i didnt feel like a knockback but eventually the mamasan kindly introduced (forced) her to me. We got on fine from there on.

I dont fall for girls to often but this one is perfect.(IMO)

Edit= no surgery but amazing how feminine she is.
                          Amost to good to be true.

Comment

I really feel the same way about Bia, number 19......and she likes/prefers Japanese also, but we hit it off a couple times on my last trip and I was amazed with her wit, style, attitude and of course pure beauty!!

alas.....as with most of 'my types'.....can't get hard and has a little peanut for a cock and was telling me 2 days before I left that she was going in for castration..... why, oh why??
                            -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Jan. 11 2007,11:29) I really feel the same way about Bia, number 19......and she likes/prefers Japanese also, but we hit it off a couple times on my last trip and I was amazed with her wit, style, attitude and of course pure beauty!!

alas.....as with most of 'my types'.....can't get hard and has a little peanut for a cock and was telling me 2 days before I left that she was going in for castration..... why, oh why??
                              poor bia poor bia....

or???

poor buttafly poor buttafly?

hahaha i had a grand time with bia in BED Supperclub...very shy but very friendly....no attitude whatsoever....hehehe
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook
                              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                              X