X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy-Hunting on Samui

Koh Samui is a decent place; beautiful beaches, nice weather and decent nightlife. However, as a ladyboy hunting ground, it is just so-so and I would recommend Phuket above it. On January 1 we will be running a huge update from there and you have already seen the previews of anne and the other girls and yes they are stunners, but there are only about 40-50 ladyboys on Samui. we met some of the best, thankfully, and to do that you need only go to the Christies Cabaret on the main street of Chewang Beach, northern end on the left. This place is a local institution and there are about 30 girls working in there every night, and many ladyboys hang around outside on the motorbikes looking for action when the night is ending in there. also before the show; you can set up a date with a girl and even if she works in the show she will only be busy for 1 hour, and you can hang with her afterwards.

I would recommend going here. Even if you go alone you can meet girls like Loogmoo and Ann and Pung and about 50 others. But to me [and my buddy Snick] this is the type of place you would go WITH a date, not a place to look for one. Still a great place, but all in all I would take Phuket, which to me is still the best place on earth.

Jon

Jon,

is there still a little cutie named Kiki? She's gorgeous, petite and has a wonderful big boy between her legs!

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
    X