X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Ladyboys addictive ?

So many times I read posts about guys getting " withdrawls" when leaving LOS after a splendid time with our most beloved ladyboys !

Was it Jon who coined the phrase " post-ladyboy affliction syndrome" or words to that effect !

Are we actually addicted to our lovely, seductive ladyboys people ? (to those people who only travel to los and not reside there)

Could this harm us physically or pschologically or both ?

Like Michael Douglas ( who was addicted to sex per se) are we also "addicted" to our ladyboys and the very special "experience"(sex) we share with these wonderous, heavenly, generous angels ?

Shit - just look at my language - am I an addict ? Are you ?

Shit I think I'm hooked ! - For 8 years now I go to Thailand ONLY, faithfully looking for new ladyboys and staying awhile with my longtime lb girlfriend. I am hetero yet I have not slept with a gg for 8 years now because I think am I addicted to thai ladyboys ?

I will of course refuse all and every treatment to reverse my perversion if ever inflicted on me because I am having so much fucking fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an addict !

Any thoughts most welcomed,

Bricktop

Rest assured you are not alone. Whatever you want to call it, I don't want to know about any "cures".

Comment

Look into my eyes... tick tock tick tock...

Yep... It's an addiction alright. When I am out and about I always end up looking at people and thinking 'I wonder if she is...' or Cor, I wish she was...' etc!

I already am cured... of GGs!

Comment

I would not call it an addiction but like all men we want the best we can have and speaking for myself who still goes with both GG's and LB's in LOS I must admit that when it comes to looks and sex most of the time ( 99% ) LB's are definitely prettier and are more fun sexually than there GG sisters in the Kingdom. So from my point of view it is a matter of choice do you want the best if so than a Lucious LadyBoy is the best choice, and if that is an addiction than most members of this site are definitely addicted due to our need to have the best.

Disq
        Thailand for fun in the sun
        Enjoy it while you can
        Times are changing

Comment

I second that emotion !!!

DAN
          You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Im with Dan and Disq...I cant remember the last time a GG Really attacked me in the bedroom and i also cant remember the last time i took a ladyboy and she didnt attack me on entry. lol....
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
            X