X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on a 'Classical Problem'

I was away from the computer for several days although my instant messenger remained active.  When I returned I had the following series of messages from a girl featured on this site (anonymous designation - LB??).  I presume that the invective appeared to be the result of my apparent non-response to her initial appeal for immediate financial assistance - of all things to pay for travel to Singapore for higher paying work in Orchard Towers.

LB??: u make me hurt
    LB??: if i see u in thailand u die
    LB??: i want kill u
    LB??: if u can not help why u told me
    LB??: i will kill u sure
    LB??: u make me hurt
    LB??: u make me cry
    LB??: i told my friend already u bad to me
    LB??: why u lie me
    LB??: why
    LB??: now i am so sad
    LB??: i told every body to my friend u bad to me
    LB??: u know ladyboy in nana i know every body
    LB??: u know i work king 3 in patpong before
    LB??: i have all friend in bkk and in phuket
    LB??: and i work phuket before
    LB??: i work in sukhumvit 3 year i know everybody
    LB??: i told every body u do bad to me
    LB??: i am good heart good lady i think u be baland with bad lady or ladyboy also like u

When I returned to find this, I responded that I was immensely distressed by the verbal attack.

Back came the response from LB??:

i am sorry ok i hope you happy in xmas and new year have a good time i love you miss you

This typical exchange has occurred on more than one occasion.

My question to the forum members: have you been threatened with death or to be killed on sight in BKK by your LB friends before?

Thanks for any further insight.

Karl

Karl,
     Your lb "friend" sounds like a typical yabba freak in one of their many different mood swings , send her one final email stating you wish to have nothing more to do with her and will not be replying to her emails ever again.
     In your email state that you are wise to her extortion tactics and cut the bitch loose.
      As for the threats , unless you are going back there soon ,forget about them, she will soon find another farang to try and intimmidate.
       Whatever you do, dont continue corresponding with her as you will only keep the cycle going, and you dont want to see the bitch next time your in Thailand, just forget her..
      As for receiving threats myself , I have on one occasion and it can be intimidating , but , if you behave like a gentleman in the company you keep  , these junked out bitches are usually seen through by all around you.
      tropical

Comment

Hahaha.....sensational post! "If I see u in Thailand u die!" and then "i am sorry ok i hope you happy in xmas and new year have a good time i love you miss you " - wonderful!
      T.I.T. (This Is Thailand)
      Pls post it at Bernard Trinks column in the Post - I'm sure he'll be happy to publish it!

....and yes, I was once nearly killed by a lb-cutie with a beer bottle seeing me in a bar with anotherone, while I told her 2 days ago that I already left the city - here you learn, not even BKK is big enough. They are very impulsive - but they also forget quick. C'mon, with their frequency?! Next time I will pay you the barfine for whoever you want, if this girl does even remember how you look like! It's like if a bus driver should remember the passengers he carried a week ago.

Relax&enjoy
      MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Karl, Bottom Line - - "She no care You Die !!!"

DANNO
        You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Dan is right "she no care you die"! But I love the bit about financial assistance to go to work in Singapore!!! She has got some balls! Oh shit, terrible pun, sorry

Comment

Thats some fucked up shit right there man...Kick her to the curb.....tell her that she has upset u with her threats so u dont want to know her anymore...As the other guys said if ure a gentlemen and people see that u r they will see thru the the muppet trying to slander your name..ive had similar problems with GG not asking for money just being caught. One girl did try and kill me..She waited for me to go into a bar and i left my bike parked where i normally do and she slashed my tyres, she knew id come out pissed as a fart as usual and get on my R1..Lucky it wasnt raining..one corner and i would have been away.lol. well i realised the bike wasnt performing as it shud but took no notice until i woke up in the morning and it was messed up. I asked a friend of mine who watches my bike 4 me and he said that my girl was sat on it 4 a while but he though nuthin of it as she was "My Girl" then in the morning when the bitch realised i was ok she offers to lend me the ££ to fix it....lol...
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Im threatened with death almost everynight. And thats from my Thai wife!
              They are a very moody , jelous people. Giving money is a sign of love to them. I belive it come's from not ever having any money and status is very important to them . But she is right about one thing Thailand can get very small for you if she has a problem . Not to worry , she and this will be old news soon . There are alot of other's that will want to take her place.........and kill you .

Comment

Working...
              X