X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A NEW FAVORITE

Unsen, is exactly the type that I find most attractive from a physical standpoint. now I don't know anything about her, but I do like what I see.      

despite the obvious beauty of Unsen and also Ann, the thing that I am the most happy with from these new pics is the quality of the images. you can definately see a difference and the skin tone and colors are really true-to-life. again I hate to keep teasing like this but just wait about 24 hours and the Christmas gift will be about 800 pics of 6 girls, 5 of them brand new including Ann and Unsen and Pung. Longmoo and Anna are the others, and a huge set of Aon, all brand new stuff taken just 2 weeks ago. I am sure you guys will like this shit and I am happy that you do already, Lefty.

regards Jon

Comment

Jon I really LOVE YOu and as a brit I want your babies !!!!!!!

Keep em coming fella - We SALUTE YOU !

Bricktop

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Dec. 23 2003,21:19)
        Jon I really LOVE YOu and as a brit I want to have your babies !!!!!!!

Keep em coming fella - We SALUTE YOU !

Bricktop

Bricktop,
        I think it is very romantic that you want to have Jon's babies, but i recall him saying once that he'd had a vasectomy.  

Comment

How about it Jonny BIG BOY Stallone !!!

Love,

Bricktop

Comment

I'd say Joy tops every girl I've seen on the site. The gorgeous eyes and baby doll face. Tight buns. Nice cock. I could spend a month with that petite beauty and never want for more.

Comment

Would you now ! How incredibly interesting, new guy !

Don't say much do you ?

Bricktop

Comment

some others have told me this, including Hot Dor, who practically fell in love with Joy while he was in BKK last month; she just has that ability, so it seems.

very nice also and one of our first models ever. we shot her as a schoolgirl about 2 1/2 years ago and then as recently as June in the hardcore set. hangs out at the Honey Beer bar most nights.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                X