X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Big can they get?

A lot of talking and pics about hormones induced breasts. Mostly are quite smallish, barely an "A" cup I would guess, when others almost non existant.
    I met a LB in Malaysia a few years back. She is now about 37/38 y.o. and I would guess someone of you may have met her since she is one of the most mature and still sexy and good-looking LB around.
    Well..she has apparently purely grown hormones tits and of good size, easily a full "B" cup or even a scarce "C" cup. I asked her and she said were all naturally grown with hormones, and no scars whatsoever were anywhere on armpits or nipples.
    She said she can increase or decrease size by taking or not pills and when she knew we were meeting she stopped taking hormones to avoid the erection problems effect that often comes with it.
    The breasts touch was 100% natural like that of a GG and not any lump or foreign body is felt inside.
    Strange uhu?
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Yes. Kai comes to mind as someone with large, hormone induced breasts. But you're right, it's not so usual. I don't know the biology behind it other than lots of hormones, and starting when they were young. But the differences in growth vary tremendously. I also note some grow nicely, some grow like sagging old ladies.

Comment

It has to do with genetics, when they start taking hormones and how much they have been taking.

For starters, most Thai women do not have big breasts, so the likelihood of an lb developing breasts larger than their closest female relatives is unlikely.

In the best case scenario, an lb starting hormones early in puberty (say 10-11) and taking the right dose will develop breasts that will be about 1 cup size smaller than her nearest female relatives.

Of course that is not to say there may be exceptions, but certainly it would be uncommon. This explains the extreme popularity of breast augmentation surgery for lbs and ggs are now starting to get this done.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thank you to you both for your comments!
        Actually, she is a Malay (non chinese) and notoriously women from that etnicity, as much as the Indonesians who are also Bumiputras, tend to have bigger breasts than Thais and, worst, Chinese.
        So could that be a reason why hormones are more successful in accumulating fat with some genetic types rather than others?
        In fact, As Ziggy mentioned, she has slightly sagging tits and certainly not the "flying-in-the-air" boobs type typically associated with implants.
        As we are so accostumed to see Thai LBs and not much about Malay/Indonesian maybe do not have much idea about the difference effect of hormones in different etnicities.
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Actually I know lots of Indo and Malay LBs, and I think the effect of hormones is pretty much the same.

There are so many beautiful LBs in KL. I don't know if you know Lily, but she showed me a photo album of all her friends at about age 15-17, and she had at least 6 or so close friends who were simply stunning and extremely feminine, and most certainly were taking hormones perhaps from 12 or so, and the effect was as in Thailand.

I think the only difference in Thailand is the great abundance of LBs and thus the knowledge base for what to take in hormones, and their availability. By having lots of friends who know what to do, and have done it, it's a bit easier to start. I walked down Sukhumvit from Soi 3 to 15 this weekend and stopped in at the 5 pharmacies along the way. Every single one had over the counter hormones.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Feb. 07 2007,00:15) There are so many beautiful LBs in KL. I don't know if you know Lily, but she showed me a photo album of all her friends at about age 15-17, and she had at least 6 or so close friends who were simply stunning and extremely feminine, and most certainly were taking hormones perhaps from 12 or so, and the effect was as in Thailand.
            I'm not familiar with Lily but sure there are very nice LBs in Malaysia, just not as conspicuous as in Thailand perhaps, but you still can see them in boutiques, hairdressers, even one in the Body Shop in KLCC Shopping Ctr.

Comment

I am led to believe that these are hormone breasts .
              Attached Files

Comment

They certainly are.

Hey where did you get that picture

Comment

That girl has the most "come fuck me" eyes of any LB I have ever seen - she was in Guess last week and everytime I glanced at her those eyes were just pulling me towards her despite her being with another guy. Luckily I diverted my gaze and her power of seduction declined, but wow I can see how guys get pulled to her. PS - Unless Ozzie wants to confirm who it is, I aint saying.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

you don't get great nipples like those from implants
                    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Won't give a name either, but will say she is from Cascades - I recognize those wonderful pair. Unfortunately she has gone ahead with breast implants - which were totally unnecessary. She says she did that so she could cut down her hormone dosage as many of her clients asked if she could get "active" with them.

Very sweet lady!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(monkeyman @ Feb. 07 2007,15:03) I am led to believe that these are hormone breasts .
                        Very nice.
                        Some of the biggest I have seen on this site.
                        The LB was talking about in M'sia got them about 50% bigger than those, that's why I was a bit surprised.

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 07 2007,16:22) Unless Ozzie wants to confirm who it is, I aint saying.

Cheers
                          Mardhi
                          The belly piercing sort of gives it away!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(monkeyman @ Feb. 07 2007,15:03) I am led to believe that these are hormone breasts .
                            I believe too

for shure    

Comment

(katoeylover @ Feb. 08 2007,04:35)
                              okay

Comment

Working...
                              X