First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engagement to an Asian LB

Well guess what I did over VD Day?
    Yes, Valentine's Day!!

After my first trip to LOS and forever lusting for Asian LB's prior.  I went out exploring in the NE part of the USA and to my surprise lots of very cute and available Ladyboys.

Even tried to get PD to come along to a club a few times

Anyway the lovely LB I have been dating for a few months now, the one that caused my terrific football picks to become iffy late in the season is the one that I asked the other night.

I debated and debated but what the hell it could not hurt to ask.  So after much thought of both heads, I took her out to a very nice Asian Eatery.  Did the flowers, candy, dinner and surprise ring.  I will post pictures of the ring and how it was delivered later.

Hey guys, this is a bit Different because.....
    She is here in the  and has a real job.

I think it could very well work.

Anyway, let me know your thoughts and I will have more info later.
    I need to shower now and off to see her again all weekend
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Way to go Doc!!      

As you figured out I don't really do the NYC scene.

But my Sulawesi sweetie (not to be confused with a Talahasee Lassie) seems to think she can get a visa to the USA.         Not clear to me if she's coming to see a specific guy or to stay with friends.  Probably not at all.

If she actually makes it here we can double date.

Comment

Go for it Doc!!!

Happiness above all!!!!!

Good Luck dude........maybe she knows football better then you

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Congratulations samplerdoc!

Really glad to hear you decided to go ahead and make a commitment to a long term relationship! You have been fortunate to find an (asian?) lb in the USA.

I wish you both good luck and much happiness in the future!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Congrats, Doc. All the best wishes to you and your bride.

Comment

excellent work mate I am a teany jealous

Comment

That's great and I'm sure many of the readers will be anxious to follow the success of your relationship, with envy I might add....my curiousity is raised a bit as to where you plan to get married in the USA? Isn't there one or two eastern states that recognize at some level same sex marriages? If one of those states is New York, you're in business....if not, does a marriage document from New Hampshire really mean anything in New York? Frankly I could care less about whether a "marriage" is recognized or not....if you love each other, forget the politics and enjoy your lives. Is she Thai by chance?
              ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Feb. 17 2007,10:06) I went out exploring in the NE part of the USA and to my surprise lots of very cute and available Ladyboys.
                Congratulations. Do you have any pictures?

Comment

You better start hunting for a red state to plan your nuptials in Buddy!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Feb. 18 2007,07:23) You better start hunting for a red state to plan your nuptials in Buddy!!!!      

Red State?

Thanks for all the well wishes guys

We will get some pics here somehow.

I will also give updates on big events
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Congratulations SD and dont forget when you go on your honeymoon DO NOT check- in any luggage, theres a good man, as you dont want a repeat of when you last came to Bangkok

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

Pre or post?

Does your family and friends know?

What's the job?

So many questions!

Everyone here is hoping you success.

Comment

well done congrats

Comment

I think I speak for many guys on here who would love to know how things are progressing?

Wish you all the best mate.

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Feb. 21 2007,00:20)
                              (smuttleydfs @ Feb. 18 2007,07:23) You better start hunting for a red state to plan your nuptials in Buddy!!!!      

Red State?

Thanks for all the well wishes guys

We will get some pics here somehow.

I will also give updates on big events
                              Red State=State that the democrats have control or that votes demcratic IE: California, Massachusetts etc or Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X