X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lbs in Philippine politics

I have been living in Cebu with my LB wife for about 2 and a half years and I found out something new last night.
    It is campaign time for the mayor elections and when they have rallies they hire LBs to put on shows to attract an audience. Whoever has the best LB show gets the most votes.
    My wife was in one of the shows last night. She had someone video it. I will try to get it onto youtube sometime and post a link.

Comment

yeah i agree on that...
      i am from cebu and i do have some ladyboy friends who do the same...
      they do hire ladyboys during rallies/shows to attract people...to entertain people too...great dancers and singers...

Comment

Odd...in the US it would be your opponent to hire the ladyboys to sing outside your campaign.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(gorgeouslady17 @ Mar. 17 2007,03:55) yeah i agree on that...
          i am from cebu and i do have some ladyboy friends who do the same...
          they do hire ladyboys during rallies/shows to attract people...to entertain people too...great dancers and singers...  
          Yup, you know my wife and we have met.

Comment

I wanna see the video!
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

And I wanna know how it is that you found this out only on the night of the performances. Doesn't your wife tell you in advance what's going on? And after 30 months of being married?
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Well, it is like this, she does lots of shows and hosting events. I don't really ask much.
                Also it's the first time since I have been here that it's election time.

Comment

Working...
                X