X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "Smart"  gift for a ladyboy

OK,  if you HAVE  to buy a gift for a ladyboy [and some guys are prone to do this, which is fine if you like someone, just be careful not to go TOO overboard] please use some common sense;  gold, expensive handbags, other jewelry and anything else that can [and will!] be sold  for Ice after you leave is a very, very bad idea and stamps  you as a sucker right away;  errrr, these girls will pretend and SAY that they like the suckers, but deep down they don't.

so, in that vein......   pick up your favorite new ladyboy friend a Talking Dictionary.  These are between 3000 and 5000 baht, work forever and really HELP the girl that you like rather than just give her something to show her friends saying "look what the fool got me this time!"

They use these things if they are smart......  and it helps them to further their use of our language, which in turn makes them more money in the end..... a 75 dollar investment on your part can mean hundreds of thousands of baht for the right ladyboy, and  I have seen this happen.

A good LB friend I have known since  2002 told me that a Japanese guy bought her one way back when and she STILL uses it to this day and her english is almost 100% perfect...... these are good gifts, they rarely sell them, and it can help a ladyboy to have a better future.  If you really like someone, get her this rather than a gold bracelet.

Best part..... they call them a "Talking Dick"  LOL
    Attached Files
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Well, maybe you're right mate... but I still think an air conditioning unit says so much more!

Comment

Only if your D.P

Comment

I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

where do you pick them up?
          * LadyboyDolls.com
          * Third World Media
          * Black Ops Media

Comment

You can find those talking dicks at Panthip Plaza or MBK (4th floor, away from the mobiles)

Comment

Anyone see them in Pattaya?

Comment

In Royal Garden Plaza there is a book store on the 3rd Floor that has them.

Comment

Do they give you a hand job as well

Comment

(moe666 @ Mar. 17 2007,11:01) Do they give you a hand job as well
                    NO, but you can type it in, getting it translated, and ask some GGs and LBs around
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

That version speaks Chinese. Might not work perfectly for a Thai girl.
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I hope you guys are only giving $100US gifts to girls that you are close friends with or spent a lot of time with.....dont spoil them or they will turn into pumpkin cunts at midnight every night.
                        brock landers

Comment

You can buy one that just translates from Thai to English, English - Thai (no talking) for 1199 baht

Comment

I think that my idea of a gift is so much better. It helps the girls to get out of the "business" and back home with their families. I buy them one male water buffalo and one female water buffalo. In just a few short years, these two have multiplied to where the girl then has a whole herd of buffalo.

Comment

But can the buffalo speak english?

Comment

Working...
                              X