X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is more beautiful?

Hi Guys, well what do you think? The Miss Thai Universe 2007 Contestants (ggs) in swimwear vs. the Miss Alcazar 2006 Contestants (lbs) in swim wear - for me there is no comparison!

Note that the Miss Thailand Universe Contestants are in more conservative swim wear!

The above are Miss Thai Universe Contestants.

Here is the link for more photos: Miss Thailand Universe 2007 Swimwear

Now for Miss Alcazar 2006 swimwear:

The above pic first runner up from Malaysia

The above pic, winner of Miss Complexion

The above pic, winner Miss Alcazar 2006

The above pic, Miss Congeniality

That's it for now, but if you want more here is the link for more Miss Alcazar swimwear pics:

Miss Alcazar Purple Star Award 2006

And some people wonder why we love lbs!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

yup....looking at the group pics, even with the more conservative swim wear, as a group, the Miss Thai Universe "gg's" out shine the ladyboys. Doesn't mean I'd rather sleep with a "gg" though
    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

I dunno where they drag these contestants from. I see better looking girls on the bus every day.

Comment

SB you better take a closer look at the Alcazar group photos at the lb wearing the white bikini, number 8!

I hope you aren't talking about both the ggs and the lbs!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Well,..... I would shag them all, one trip round ASDA on a weekend, & you would crawl across a mile of broken glass just for a sniff of there trawler nets ( underware! ).

They all look lovely to me, but IF I was forced to choose only one, it would be the middle chic in the first 2 photo's.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

As usual, I suspect many of the prettier Alcazar contestants are now post-op ladies, and no longer LB...

This girl here looks like she might have a nice healthy fishbox going on:

Comment

Very hard choice. I like girl 2 in pic 3 the first post.

Sangabriel can you explain to me why if a lb is a post she is no longer a ladyboy? So If I cut my cock off does that make me a girl? Please do not try you usual patronising answer on this I honestly want to know why?

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 17 2007,07:04) I dunno where they drag these contestants from. I see better looking girls on the bus every day.
                Guess you're not riding the M101 which runs up Third Ave?

But i get what you're saying Stogie. About half the contestants in most beauty pageants seem pretty but not extraordinary.

Comment

(sangabriel @ Mar. 17 2007,08:09) This girl here looks like she might have a nice healthy fishbox going on:
                  It looks like you can see the outline of her pussy lips.

Comment

(ozzie @ Mar. 17 2007,23:30) Sangabriel can you explain to me why if a lb is a post she is no longer a ladyboy?
                    My take on it is that Thai LB who undergo SRS often then use the term "lady" to differentiate themselves from their pre-op sisters. How about one of the first Poom videos post-op: "so you are a lady now. Do you like being a lady?" Please, correct me if I am wrong that post-op Thai transsexuals do not like to be called LB.

(ozzie @ Mar. 17 2007,23:30) So If I cut my cock off does that make me a girl?
                    Perhaps you can find insight from Mrs. Garrison of South Park...

Then again, as one of Her Majesty's Loyal Subjects who has a cock, you could only be Australian! Certainly not a Canuck with their frigid iceboxes! Only real men like the bush!

(ozzie @ Mar. 17 2007,23:30) Please do not try you usual patronising answer
                    I am a patron of post-ops only. Fear not!

Comment

Sangabriel can you explain to me why if a lb is a post she is no longer a ladyboy? So If I cut my cock off does that make me a girl?
                      You should ask a post-op that question!

Most would feel genuinely hurt if you continued to refer to them as ladyboys. They want to be women and have done as much as they possibly can to fulfill that ambition. For many (and I'll wager that it's true of these contestants) being a "ladyboy" is a distant and uncomfortable memory.

Gif is a post up. I think of her as a girl. She's proud to be a 'girl' and if she could she'd change her passport so the rest of the sexually myopic world could tell her she's a girl, then she would.

I think it's a little insensitive to continually refer to post-ops as ladyboys when they clearly don't wish to be called that.

That said - there are post ops that are quite happy to be called 'ladyboy' and make decent livings trading on just this. Many caberet girls and KC3 type girls probably fit into this category.

In fact if they get mistaken for a girl they will be pleased to enlighten you that she's a ladyboy! It's an ego thing for them!

I for one am quite happy to refer to them as ladies for the most part and not ladyboys.

Don't cut off your cock Ozzie, mate... You'll need it when you get here!

Comment

.....in the US once you've had your SRS, you can change your birth certificate, passport and essentially eliminate any pre-operation records as "we " feel you are now a woman. I may be mistaken, but I also think that professional sports now also recognizes you as a woman......at least tennis and a few others. But as long as the "ladyboy" term is a sales edge and there is the "niche" market/demand for "ladyboys" I would expect the p4p providers to claim they are a LB even after the cut. I never liked that term ladyboy or shemale as it sounds like a PT Barnum sideshow...."step right up, see the half man, half woman, only one thin dime, one tenth of a dollar....."
                        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

I'd luv to screw them all...lb, femboy, gg, whatever...if it's hot, it's hot!
                          I gotta, gotta, gotta get back to Bangkok soon before I explode with pent up frustration...
                          BOOM!There I went...

Comment

Picture 1, far right. would do her in a heartbeat! Quite a stunner.
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I am an old fool, I would do them all.

Comment

Working...
                              X