X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harisu in her wedding dress

Harisu in her wedding dress with her rice-a-roni eating groom...

Six years her junior and almost as girly looking as she...

Can you imaging this stud ripping her clothes off and doing his husbandly duty!?

(sangabriel @ Mar. 17 2007,08:55) Harisu in her wedding dress with her rice-a-roni eating groom..

Can you imaging this stud ripping her clothes off and doing his husbandly duty!?
    ...ethnic slurs and comments like this....are you that narrowed minded and shallow? You must be thinging she should be with a big, western stud like you?
    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

What channel is that .... CNN Korea?

Comment

(divertwo @ Mar. 18 2007,06:11)
        (sangabriel @ Mar. 17 2007,08:55) Harisu in her wedding dress with her rice-a-roni eating groom..

...ethnic slurs and comments like this....are you that narrowed minded and shallow?   You must be thinging she should be with a big, western stud like you?  

Fool,
        "Rice-a-roni eating groom" is a reference to "Rice-a-Roni, The San Francisco Treat". It was an advertisement in the US for a rice product, and I remember seeing it on the 1980's. In high school wankers would see a feminine boi and snicker "The San Francisco Treat." It has nothing to do with ethnicity.
        Besides, I have some Chinese heritage, why would I make an anti-Asian slur about rice?
        Stop making stupid assumptions and face the music... the guy looks like a very feminine man.

In fact, I bet there are some here who are turned on by him.

Comment

Not me! Don't know what she see's in him. I give the marriage 2 years...3years tops!
          It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

(sangabriel @ Mar. 18 2007,08:48) In fact, I bet there are some here who are turned on by him.
            Anyone see Mirimark lately?

The Rice-a-Roni comment is priceless! I think Harisu would be a great spokeswoman for the blind!

Anyway, she has a few years experience as a hairdresser in Japan, maybe she can at least improve his godawful hair. I'm not usually critical, but this looks like a mullet gone wrong! Is that even feasible?!

I don't think I've ever seen a rapper (this claim about him is unbelievable) or a boy band member who ever looked so un-masculine. Did he swallow too many of her premarine pills? Hell, he looks like he's wearing more makeup than she is.

I'm thrilled for her to get married, adopt kids, etc., but feel bad it is with some clown like this. K-Fed (aka Fed-Ex, or Brittney's babies' daddy) puts him to shame as the Andrew Nicholas Smith of the 21st century.

POL
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
            X