X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club 131 Party

I have just received confirmation that a party will be held at CLUB 131 on Sunday April 8th 2007, kicking off at 6pm.

Franck has informed me he is planning a "rich" buffet, some "surprises" and "giveaways".

Incidentally, there is a party on Saturday April 7th at Stringfellows (located in the same street) to celebrate Bob's birthday, so for all you Bangkok residents, you may want to get down to Pattaya for the weekend and enjoy 2 days of Ladyboys over the Saturday & Sunday weekend !

Hope to see plenty of AsianTS members on the night.

For those of you that have been under a rock CLUB 131 is located in Pattaya's Soi Yamato (aka Soi 13/1) at the Beach Road end of the street.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

That sounds like a weekend in Pattaya, then!

Couldnt wait any longer to get back to my favourite country, so just 7 days to go... and then my first (post-opening) visit to Club 131 (and most of the weekend of 7/8 April in Soi 13/1 and my hotel, apparently   )

I look forward to meeting up with you, kk, and a few other ATS visitors/residents.   And with Franck... good luck on this event!  Not met Bob, but anyone running a place like Stringfellows deserves our 'undivided attention' on his birthday  
    TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Mar. 20 2007,23:10)  Not met Bob, but anyone running a place like Stringfellows deserves our 'undivided attention' on his birthday  

for sure!! I have met Bob, he is a great guy and runs a great bar..... never been to Club 131 but Stringfellows is a great place!! I hope these 2 parties are fun, alas I will be on the other side of the world by then

Bob.......if you read this..... PM me, we met about 3 weeks ago when I took 3 of your girls upstairs!

{sometimes the Buttafly man lives up to his name!!}
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

(TTChang @ Mar. 20 2007,22:10) That sounds like a weekend in Pattaya, then!

Couldnt wait any longer to get back to my favourite country, so just 7 days to go... and then my first (post-opening) visit to Club 131 (and most of the weekend of 7/8 April in Soi 13/1 and my hotel, apparently   )

I look forward to meeting up with you, kk, and a few other ATS visitors/residents.   And with Franck... good luck on this event!  Not met Bob, but anyone running a place like Stringfellows deserves our 'undivided attention' on his birthday  
        TTChang
        Thanks for your kind words.
        Although we only meet once (with SB's companion), I easily notice that you€™re a truly Gentleman and someone that I€™m honestly looking for to have a chat again.
        Cheers,
        Franck

Comment

Was in club 131 a couple of days ago,not many ladyboys,but i sat and chatted with Lio,and have to say she is a nice girl,was very friendly and was not pushy,i was very tempted,but had already arranged to meet someone special.
          I had walked past club 131 many times,but not gone in because of the lack of customers,i will visit it more next time i go to Pattaya,which is often as i live in Thailand.
          I think it will grow in time,and i wish Frank the best of luck even though i did not have the pleasure of meeting him.

Comment

(Phantom @ Mar. 21 2007,18:47) Was in club 131 a couple of days ago,not many ladyboys,but i sat and chatted with Lio,and have to say she is a nice girl,was very friendly and was not pushy,i was very tempted,but had already arranged to meet someone special.
            I had walked past club 131 many times,but not gone in because of the lack of customers,i will visit it more next time i go to Pattaya,which is often as i live in Thailand.
            I think it will grow in time,and i wish Frank the best of luck even though i did not have the pleasure of meeting him.
            That is really unlucky Phantom.
            I€™m there every single day (except last Sunday) and as you can see bellow the last night€™s line-up was quite huge...
            Note: Lek,Lio,Janni,Pui, and Pond were €œbusy€ at that moment....
            Cheers,
            Franck
            Attached Files

Comment

Having had a most enjoyable time in 131 every night that I've been in Pattaya since 131 opened, I am taking a "non-sick day", Monday, April 9, off from work (sorry boss, I just feel toooo good to go to the office today) just to attend the party.

The atmosphere in the bar is great, no pushiness, fun, a nice rotating assortment of beautiful girls, both the regulars and the freelancers and a truly caring owner in Franck.
              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Might have to make it Pattaya myself for that weekend as seems a lot going on. Also need to check out Alis whom I never actually saw in Cascades.

Comment

Ozzie- In case her back is turned when you look for her, this may help ...
                  Attached Files

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Mar. 22 2007,01:09) Ozzie- In case her back is turned when you look for her, this may help ...
                    I could definitely fall in love with that ass for a night or two, thanks mate. Hope to see her in the flesh very soon.

Comment

Alis and Lio ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Lek ...
                        Attached Files

Comment

And, they can come out to play in the daytime. It's much better when they get out of vampire"Ï-only-go-out-in-the-dark"mode
                          Attached Files

Comment

More day-play ...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Cindy ...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...