Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai's getting tired of us

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/03/20/news/thai.php

"We are getting a lot of weird retirees here," Vongthip said. "They can't survive in your country so they come here."

tell me about it.....I know 4 total losers like that who are all too lazy and stupid to make money on their own and have to resort to trying to rob innocent travellers and will do anything to stay in Thailand rather than go back to their boring western shitholes......and I am sure there are many many more,  the bad falangs make it bad for ALL of us

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/03/20/news/thai.php
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Retirement visa is government policy.

Comment

I think in Thai the things are in this way lets say...mmmhhh 500 years more or less
      nothing will change this is Thailand
      Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

in Thai who controls almost everything are the chineses... there are too many interests....just wait few months and Taksin will be back in his position
        Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

"I've seen so many old farangs with young Thai women," said Nattaya Rattanamanee, 31, an accountant working at a hotel on the resort island of Samui, using the Thai word for Westerners. "These old farangs damage the reputation of Thailand; they turn Thailand into a land of prostitutes."
          nattaya is the brightest bulb. "they", ie us farangs turn Thailand into a land of prostitutes? eh, maybe that's your governments fault dakling. but this is very thai, never take any responsibility. maybe nattaya should ask herself why the government just don't close down nana, cowboy and the pong, and ban all gogo bars. not to talk about the history of prostitution in thailand before the white man came.
          they can try to fight the mass-immigaration, but people move around, always has, always will, so it's a naive dream to keep thailand for thais. it just doesnt work that way. in hundred years or so the most expensive property will be owned by rich europeans, chinese and americans

Comment

Well me thinks not, a friends mother and father just applied for long term stay visa( retirement) they sent all of the required paper work and documentation to the Thai Embassy in Washington DC. They sent the application in on Tuesday the approved visas with multiply entry permits returned on Wed.

Comment

If you don't like the LOS go to the Phillipines another destination for people sick to death of the west & its greed for tax. When that idiot Blair tried fucking over the oil workers at least 50% left the country but forgot to take there family guess whoes picking up the tab on that deal idiot Blair & the peoples taxes. Alot have a nice life in the Phillipines along with 20-30 year old girl friend, Hippo abandoned in UK.

The Thais deal in money number one, no money no interest, its as simple as that. But there are an ever increasing number of Eurotrash flowing in for pissed up"holidays", the Thais don't like these people. They spend money on booze & drugs & thats it, they are amoungst the most naive too. They are not family tourist horde / gawping masses & they are not sex pests, just scum drunks. It is unlikely anyone likes them never mind the Thais!
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(olekunde @ Mar. 21 2007,04:30) nattaya is the brightest bulb. "they", ie us farangs turn Thailand into a land of prostitutes? eh,
                Prostitution aimed at farangs is the tip of the iceberg. It's the Thais that are customers for the vast majority of prostitutes. But why bother with the facts when there is a handy scapegoat to blame.
                Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

Long time lurker, deciding to de-lurk for this discussion...

This is the reason I won't visit Thailand. I don't care for the Thai my-shit-don't-stink mentality. It seems like a Thai way-of-life, which has been reinforced by many things I've read and Thais I know here in farangland.

Comment

(bobdobbs @ Mar. 21 2007,13:59) Long time lurker, deciding to de-lurk for this discussion...

This is the reason I won't visit Thailand. I don't care for the Thai my-shit-don't-stink mentality. It seems like a Thai way-of-life, which has been reinforced by many things I've read and Thais I know here in farangland.
                    This is not rational, my friend - you are not making up your mind about Thailand being an unfriendly country (to tourists) right? Most of other countries would do 100 times worse than Thailand. You would have to watch for your life in many places if you are walking around with local girls half of your age. This article is talking about how the hospitality of Thai people is getting a little wear and tear, not about how Thailand is growing a mass anti foreigners trend. All we need to do, is not to push it far. Aren't we already in an advantageous position?
                    You can't be serious about giving up the best tourism destination .... so where would you go instead? They throw bombs at you in many places, and here we sweat about an accountant complaining us buying sex? Perspectives , guys, perspectives. It's all about comparison.

Comment

Funny how its ok for the CHinese to basically run and own the entire countries wealth yet you never hear the Thai's saying a word about it and criticizing the foreign Chinese having such an influence in Thailand. It's also funny how the Chinese only think of themselves as Thais as it suits their bank account but deny their Thai heritage in private with other Chinese Thais. Bunch of racist fucks if you ask me.
                      brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Mar. 21 2007,14:43) Funny how its ok for the CHinese to basically run and own the entire countries wealth yet you never hear the Thai's saying a word about it and criticizing the foreign Chinese having such an influence in Thailand. It's also funny how the Chinese only think of themselves as Thais as it suits their bank account but deny their Thai heritage in private with other Chinese Thais. Bunch of racist fucks if you ask me.
                        That's being a bit harsh. The Chinese have a hard time of it in Thailand. It's even worse in the Philippines where there are laws against anyone of Chinese heritage holding public office (I suspect that's true in Malaysia as well). I think the Thais see them as pushy, secretive, clannish, and selfish, but at least some of this can be attributed to the fact that they are richer and smarter than the Thais, and sometimes in danger of having the riches appropriated.

Comment

Ah, forget it.

Comment

(brocklanders @ Mar. 21 2007,14:43) Funny how its ok for the CHinese to basically run and own the entire countries wealth yet you never hear the Thai's saying a word about it and criticizing the foreign Chinese having such an influence in Thailand.   It's also funny how the Chinese only think of themselves as Thais as it suits their bank account but deny their Thai heritage in private with other Chinese Thais.  Bunch of racist fucks if you ask me.
                            This is a bit harsh. Some of the hottest ladies in Thailand are those who have at least some Chinese blood, especially the porcelain skinned beauties of northern Thailand.

Comment

(bobdobbs @ Mar. 21 2007,18:00) Ah, forget it.
                              You can forget Thailand I certainly will not. I am sure it will be better off without an ignorant idiot like yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X