Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a vid of some sexy japanese new-halfs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZrhPqXvuHs

This girls are really sexy and seem very classy.

this video confirms what I have always thought about Japanese ladyboys...... they are either really cute or really skanky, no in-betweens.... and 3 of these are wig-wearers and probably live as guys and do this part-time, and IMO only 2 were really cute.

also confirms why so many Japanese guys fill Obsessions every night.... the girls in Nana are much hotter than what they can find in their own country, and cost about 1/4th the price to spend time with.
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Comment

How on earth did you find that? Nice video, but I don't even understand the context - what is the show? What happens next? What happened before it?

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

looks like some Japanese american-idol type show where these 'judges' look surprised and dumfounded that these people are men.....they should walk into Obsessions on a friday night when the *A* team is out, that will REALLY open their eyes.
        Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
        -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 22 2007,20:33) looks like some Japanese american-idol type show where these 'judges' look surprised and dumfounded that these people are men.....they should walk into Obsessions on a friday night when the *A* team is out, that will REALLY open their eyes.
          What?!?!?!?!?

ARE YOU SAYING THAT MR. T IS NOT A MAN?!

Say no more, you bad man, I can't believe that. Oh, maybe Faceman is fake, and Murdoch may be a FTM, even Hannibal sounds dyke to me, but if you DARE SAY THAT MR. T HAS NO BALLS, then

Furthermore, it would crush me to see any of the A-Team in stilettos and miniskirts. Don't do that to me.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
          X