• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant decide !

That was my vote.
    Lek has a beautiful face and is most passable
    BUT Bobo does have what Lek is missing.
    I'll take both at the same time..Yeah that would be fun .

Good choices Jeff1 ... but Dow has my vote. She's definitely the cutest.

Is she working in BKK?

...or (as my luck would have it) somewhere off in the Golden Triangle, working under the likes of the ruthless triad boss referred to (in all due respect and reverence) as "Zhang the Impaler'

Comment

no one gets near Bobo until i get down there first! i have mysteriously 'lost' her contact information. ya, that's the ticket, it's lost. and the only one that can find it is me! check out the new avatar done by stogie for me; can you tell what [who] is on MY mind?

jOn

Comment

Yes, Dr, John, Dow is a cutie too.

JOHN ! Youe are being very selfish. first we cant touch the lovely , beautiful , Perfect in every way , to the eye of the camera, anyway
        Aon... and now Bobo is off limit's. No fair !! Well if Aon is lonely
        That christmas outfit of her's would look very nice hanging off my hotel lampshade.

I have a thought, how about a nice set of Aon and " the trainstopper "
        going at it ! Im sure it would boost sale's ) among other things.

Comment

Gotta give Jon the credit for going that extra mile to find these cuties  (it's tough work, and not for the weak)

... I suppose we should acquiesce to his claim of droit du seigneur ...

... after all, he is holding the address book.

Comment

Pun in March is stunning as is Cherry in March...bot KC3 girls. I really like Som from KC3 as welll......I like post-ops only. Chompoo's face is untouchable on this board....if she would only finish the job and head over to KC3....I can dream.

Comment

Welcome Blazers... So, you like the fish-box eh? Never tried, so I don't know. But there are some cute meatboxes coming up over the next few weeks. I'll try to find a pic for ya...

SB

Comment

Those Gloves BoBo's got gets her my vote every time
                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Jan. 02 2004,07:55)
                  Those Gloves BoBo's got gets her my vote every time
                  Tha'ts twice you've mentioned Bobos glove. We get it, OK! You have a glove fetish!

Comment

Maybe u could get some of the girls to wear some big thick thinsulates in future shots or some latex gloves and nurse uniform. Or even leather aquaskutham(Terrible spelling) Gloves and a cape.....

Its not a fetish stogie its ummmmmmmm ill let u know when i put my finger on it

Beef

lol
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                    X