Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation or Sex?

Simple question, lads

and I lead off the voting truthfully with Masturbation; sex [with Ladyboys or, especially, ladies] is just plain work  IMO........   the same result comes from jacking off without all the work, sweat, pressure and money involved so why bother with the work?

Hell, as I get into my late 30's [for the 5th straight year] it's harder and harder to get off anyway and 95% of the time I have to stop and shake my load out on their tits or belly anyway so I feel like why fuck around at all sometime.  Screwing bareback is the only way I can get off now inside of another person and we all know how dangerous that is; getting head or screwing with a rubber on... no  F'ing way can I get off like that, for many years now.

Intimacy is a basic human need and emotion; everyone likes to be with someone they desire and sure, it feels good to be with a ladyboy or cute lady and I do enjoy kissing and mutual 69 and some other cool stuff, but in the end I take it out and shake it so what's the difference?

I sometimes think, as I am sweating, showering, breathing heavy and then sending some 19-year old kid out the door with my 50 bucks, "Man, I could have skipped all that and just jacked it and had the same result".  2-on-1's aside [and I do many of those, they are fun!]  I feel like in the end Masturbation is still king.

Am I the only crazy one here?

{Please don't move this poll, Mister Stogie Bear, I put With Ladyboys in the title so it belongs here, no??}

Thanks for voting, remember all your relatives up in heaven are watching so be honest
    Masturbation
    0%
    Sex
    0%
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

I must say(honestly - lol) that a bb blow job is my fave.

sometimes a cuddle, kissing and mutual masturbation can be great too.

So i voted masturbation.

good topic though.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 25 2007,20:24) I must say that a bb blow job is my fave.
      Ugghh, I hate to say this KL but when I get a BJ these days I begin to get soft!!

weird.....man, does getting old SUCK or what??

NO pun intended!!
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

43 this year. still MIDDLE aged.
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 25 2007,19:23) Am I the only crazy one here?
          I think the section of your original post that I quoted could be another poll question all on it's own !

I agree that it can be difficult to climax solely from penetrative sex particularly when you have condoms involved and have managed to drink a beer or two in every ladyboy bar at Nana Plaza before retiring for the night.

Personally I find that a combination of penetrative sex and mutual masturbation is required to reach "nirvana" in most encounters.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

i only top.
            i never bottom.
            i usually reach nirvana while topping although if the girl is fantastic with oral then occasionally i can cum this way.
            This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
            Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
            Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
            And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
            FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 25 2007,20:40) I think the section of your original post that I quoted could be another poll question all on it's own !
              good point!

But I wonder, as with this poll, would people answer honestly?? heh he, I know what MY answer would be

I guess masturbation could include having it done by another party.... I find these days that when I have sex with a cute ladyboy [especially, as you say, after some beers] I prefer lots of heavy petting, making out and then mutual J/O; when a ladyboy jacks me off I unload like there is no tomorrow.

But when I screw I find that I get tired, winded, sweaty and it's "work" for me..... in the end the result is the same, an empty scrotum and a good nights sleep, so why bother with the 'work' part?

Ladyboys who choose to work for a living are not the only 'lazy' ones here!
              -Dennis Miller

Comment

Good Sex is best - when I'm not too tired ( or drunk )

Otherwise some oral followed by jacking off ( and then I prefer mutual jacking off )
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

take a lb that you like and you get along very well...take her to the hospital and get a complete screen for both (its about 5K baht at BKK H not too much and good anytime) for a complete screen i mean HIV epathitis etc...for about 3-4 months just have normal protected sex and keep her out of the bars and usual environment....go to the hospital again and have again a complete screen...when you are assured that she is clean and you too well start to fuck her with out condom...i found condoms a turn off every time and fucking without is so great sex...i like when i can unload inside the girl im fucking (its a kinda of man thing i suppose) and feel the flesh
                  well thats IMO
                  but you have to be sure that you like very much and get along well...its a little bit more expensive and time consuming but WTF you have these money if you dont spend them...
                  Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

(kaos @ Mar. 26 2007,00:54) take a lb that you like and you get along very well...for about 3-4 months just have normal protected sex and keep her out of the bars and usual environment ....go to the hospital again and have again a complete screen...
                    Now I must be getting very cynical, kaos, but how does that work ?   I think it would have to be 'trust/hope/pray that she has kept out of bars.....etc'.

Perhaps you are a better keeper than me  
                    TT

Comment

just take her with you...thats why i said you have to get along very well together...but it works i can assure it...and its great sex

Comment

to be more correct it works for me...at a certain point it was hard for me to keep the erection wearing the condom and i came out with this tentative solution....well it worked like a charm...

Comment

(kaos @ Mar. 26 2007,01:19) and i came out with this

Pun??

Screwing bareback is no guarantee of getting off, at least not for me in recent years        
                          -Dennis Miller

Comment

69 and a finishing with her giving me a good handjob! Voted masturbation.

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 25 2007,19:23) Simple question, lads

and I lead off the voting truthfully with Masturbation; sex [with Ladyboys or, especially, ladies] is just plain work IMO........ the same result comes from jacking off without all the work, sweat, pressure and money involved so why bother with the work?

Hell, as I get into my late 30's [for the 5th straight year] it's harder and harder to get off anyway and 95% of the time I have to stop and shake my load out on their tits or belly anyway so I feel like why fuck around at all sometime. Screwing bareback is the only way I can get off now inside of another person and we all know how dangerous that is; getting head or screwing with a rubber on... no F'ing way can I get off like that, for many years now.

Intimacy is a basic human need and emotion; everyone likes to be with someone they desire and sure, it feels good to be with a ladyboy or cute lady and I do enjoy kissing and mutual 69 and some other cool stuff, but in the end I take it out and shake it so what's the difference?

I sometimes think, as I am sweating, showering, breathing heavy and then sending some 19-year old kid out the door with my 50 bucks, "Man, I could have skipped all that and just jacked it and had the same result". 2-on-1's aside [and I do many of those, they are fun!] I feel like in the end Masturbation is still king.

Am I the only crazy one here?

{Please don't move this poll, Mister Stogie Bear, I put With Ladyboys in the title so it belongs here, no??}

Thanks for voting, remember all your relatives up in heaven are watching so be honest
                              Now I understand when you say you always raise controversial topics....

Comment

Working...
                              X