X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calmed down now

well guys im finally back home in good old sydney town, was good to meet up with dodger in nana for some fun>( even if our evening was spoilt by ash tray wielding dogs .
    my trip to thailand was very poor, except for meeting Neung girlie at face-pic and kiki from casanova(old fav of mine) the rest were duds who were out the door as you were still coming. talisha jessica were just crap this time. ive had them both before and they were good, jessica wanted 1000 which is ok but would'nt fuck talisha wanted1000 but just fucked me around in the room so i threw her out( had her before always good)also had miss cum shot? i forget her name in cassanova she came round was very average tamada and then demanded an extra 600 baht because she had to go to work. fucking bitch .i had a few other girls one calle d bee from honey bar just another dud who looks fab.\
    just so you guys know also had miss nut_angel from face pic who is a sweet talker on the net byt just a robbing whore in reallity watch out if you meet her also nan23 nan24 from face-pic who was just another waist of time.

the streets were full of free lancers especially late at night, including may and je je who i saw but did not bother to aproach, just descreatly watched them froma distance.
    back in indonesia was a little more relaxed, had a fun double with sumi and a girl friend for 400 000 rupiah at there room in slipi. also had a nice arabic indo girl called claudia who works at taman lewang.200 000 she has a wonderful body and nice big cock.her friend is called purti she is also hung and very fem.
    most girls ask for 300 000 but the going rate is between 150-200,000rhupia about 35 aus dollars.
    there are a few girls in taman lewang with boob jobs had one callrd joan very nice and polite sexy as hell, and horny as a buck rabbit, she hangs in the main street and usually weras a blue mini skirt and matching crop top,
    also on my last night had a 3some with a girl from bali called ayuk and her friend who is hung like a fucking horse. never seen such a big cock must be a genuine 9ins on a half negro half indo girl. that was a fun night and again i went to there apartment room and it cost 400 000 rhupia for 3 hot hours
    cheers donnnny.
    jakarta is still good but as it gets more popular i guess it will go the same was as bangkok. why do imtell you guys this stuff lol

Great tips Donny. Thanks for the update... I'll be in those areas very soon myself and it's good to know what to expect.

Comment

Donny great report ... what was with the gang bang beginning of December ... did it happen? I had left BKK on December 1. for a new job so I could not drink the beer with you ... maybe next time. Will be back end of January.

Comment

Thanks also for the heads up about some of the ladyboys from face-pic. Was your problem with Nan 123 AND Nan 124? I think that Nan 124 works in Honey Bar and seems to be pretty straigthforward. I chatted her up on my last trip back in August.

Comment

the gang bang was supposed to be with nut_angel and no real problems with nan she was just usless

Comment

nice report, Donnnny.......... thanks a lot. I am jealous you got to spend time with my sweetheart Sumi!! Damn, if I ever have reason to go back to Indo it would be her......

too bad about the face-pic girl; I have been telling anyone who will listen here and on another forum I read that the face-pic nonsense is a dead end. Too ba d also about Talesha; she must have been on the rag??? LOL

thanks again.....nice report

Jon

Comment

These are just my personal experiances, the same girls may be really hot with someone else(but i doubt it)

Comment

It just goes to show what a crass and uncouth lout you are! However, I suppose it takes a cheap skate Australian to louse up a good ladyboy. What aload of unmittigated rubbish you come out with.

"just so you guys know also had miss nut_angel from face pic who is a sweet talker on the net byt just a robbing whore in reallity watch out"

At twenty four, and a university graduate, at least she is in command of the english language, which is more that I can say for you!
                As for "robbing whore" How much did she steal from you, and if, in that event, did you report her to the police? I think it might be one of your quaint antipodean expressions.
                Really Donny you should wake up when you're in a big city, and I don't mean Sydney, which has a population of third world suburbia.

The Cynic

Comment

mnr cynic again so you have met nut angel have you? i call robbing someone who agrees to a price then renigs. you are the one who speak ummitigating rubbish my dear man i just tell the truth. im not going to smooth over things which happen to me to look like a nice guy.Im a realist your a n idot who wants to play nice guy bad guy
                  good day

Comment

mr cynic again  so you have met nut angel have you? i call robbing ,someone who agrees to a price then renigs. you are the  one who  speak   ummitigating rubbish my dear man. i just tell the truth. im not going to smooth over  things which happen to me to  look like a nice guy.Im a realist your an idot who wants to play nice guy bad guy
                    you have only chose to  reply to certain things which suit your agenda>As  for thai undergraduates they can barley  tie there own shoe laces.please continue  to follow me around and critisize me  as im sure you would if you met me. miss angel also slapped me in the face and wated to get violet. Yes good idea go to the police they will help me . you better go to thailand and try that one your self mate. as calling the police will just cost more money
                    dopy

Comment

Working...
                    X