• Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Road Runner @ Mar. 30 2007,08:49) Yes you can shag on a shag carpet  
    I always kick them out of bed...
    more room on the floor...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Tried it for the first time over xmas after a few jack daniels ( as i was horrified at the thought before ) but didnt get any real pleasure from it...
      But if she wants too then no problem as the fun works both ways..

Comment

(Spelling corrected on the topic title...)

Anyone else surprised at the amount of people who receive. I tried it but didn't like it.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 30 2007,03:44) Getting banged by Jenny ( guess bar ) and virtually raped by S on my last trip WAS  a "turn on" to be honest
          I agree that it is a real turn on, particularly the reversal of the stereotypical roles.

Its can be very exciting when you have a ladyboy in the dominant/controlling role, and you are passive.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Dont know about being passive, it was more like I had NO choice
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 30 2007,11:54) Anyone else surprised at the amount of people who receive. I tried it but didn't like it.
              Yes, a bit surprised..I too tried it once and didn't like it at all...Nothing sexual or sensual...Just reminded me of visits to my urologist.

"How's the prostate today Doc?"
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I think everyone will feel pain and discomfort first time round
                But that will go away after a few attempts
                I just like the thought of being abused by a horny, sexy ladyboy occasionally

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 30 2007,12:37) I think everyone will feel pain and discomfort first time round
                  But that will go away after a few attempts
                  I just like the thought of being abused by a horny, sexy ladyboy occasionally
                  You need to visit Brazil, you can be seriously violated there!  
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

If I was called upon to do this mission then happily I would do it for

Queen and Country

Attached Files

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 30 2007,16:01) If I was called upon to do this mission then happily I would do it for

Queen and Country

I am glad to see there are a few of us knights left....

Queen Victoria would have been proud of us.

Keeping it up for Queen & country....    with a little help from Pfizer.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Billy, nothing to loose but your virginity, and I'll guarantee you remember your first.

Comment

I agree that if you want their arse you should return the favour. Only rule I have is lady's first as if they really go to town on your a-hole then you get a chance to hit some back.

Think alot of guys still have the phobia that I have a dick up my arse, I must be gay. Personally couldn't care less, got over that ages ago. My favorite shots on here are seeing a LB top. To me it sums up everything a LB can do, you can fuck her she can fuck you. That to me is having the best of both worlds.

Can't understand all the guys on here who love a big cock but all they will do is suck it. It's not a critcism, to each his own, but to me you really are missing out on half the fun.
                          Beer Baron

Comment

Gentlemen, I have given and taken by none other than the lovely person in my avatar. Ah! Cést la vie!
                            http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 30 2007,06:24) Dont know about being passive, it was more like I had NO choice
                              Was it that time you missed the goooooooool on the telly or was it the penalty and she scored....
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Yes Billy sort off, when Jenny was giving it me I did miss that penalty but again so did Saha so it didnt matter in the end

With S I had NO choice, she said what was what and "banged" me royal, which did "turn me on" big style

P.S. How is Aem

Dave...

Comment

Working...
                                X