X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny--Phuket

Does anyone know the background of this lady? Does she have any boyfriend(s)? Has she had one? Am planning a trip to Phuket and am interested to get some history on her.

Thanks.

shes a streeet girl mate she has had more pricks than a second hand dart board . i believe she has now had the final.

Comment

I was hoping for information with a bit more insight.

Comment

here is a little more insight, from someone who has known her for over 2 years now;

21 years old....has lives on Phuket all her life.....grew up on Kamala beach selling cokes and ice cream to farangs like us....moved to Patong 3 years ago and started working on Soi Kathoey.....owns a small travel agency and also has a couple cars and motorbikes for rent; she is no dummy and re-invests all the cash she makes.....travelled to Germany last year for 1 month with a Geman guy who sponsored her..... very smart and well-spoken; speaks perfect english.

as donnnnny said, she has now had her final operation and is a 'lady', which very much surprised me because i had never heard that from her and I would have preferred that she stayed the way she was, which is here;
        http://www.asian-ts.com/members/july...s/image54.html

also, she can't do this anymore to poor little Cherry [cherry is probably better off LOL]
        http://www.asian-ts.com/members....91.html

great girl if you want to meet her and i would recommend it, but you have got to like post-ops.

Jon

Comment

Thanks for the info. That's very helpful.

I had heard that she was "married" as well. Not sure what that means.

Do you know if anyone floats Manny money?

Comment

Originally posted by
            Do you know if anyone floats Manny money?
            Hey, I know: Let's ask her! Reckon she'll tell us the truth?

Comment

Working...
            X