X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cynic

i posted info for wisetraveler, i find it offensive that (a so called educted person) would be so nasty and rude , because i can't spell. i posted to help a fellow shemale lover, not to get slagged of by some mexican from melbourne. For your and bricktops information there is a brain dissorder called dislexia, which i suffer from(you probibly dont worry about such things as your so perfect) other sufferers are people such as kerry packer, another ignorand bloke like me. enough said .. All the girl really like cynic because he can spell and oh ya he pays more money than dopy donny
    give me a fucking break.

another famous dyslexic person; John F. Kennedy junior. we feel for you, donnny, and please don't concern yourself with the shit that other people say.

good luck Jon

Comment

Keep mailing in the trip reports. I understood those just fine!

(It does help to know that you are dislexic. We have no other way of knowing stuff like this unless you tell us. People write... people read... people draw conclusions... We're just people. I thought you were just lazy or drunk, and had no respect for the reader. Thanls for the heads up.)

In future we'll just crucify you on the other stuff, like being an Ozzie!

Comment

thanks fr the support guys makes one feel alot better)

Comment

G'day mate

I did appreciate your info and was not bothered by the spelling.

Cheers

WiseTraveller

Comment

Working...
          X